1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SSK haven't you learned anything yet ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Verderben, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Yard Sale wtf. Sounds like a garage sale. I only realized it was you cause its the same picture from on your site. And your still advertising them as Sorrell's bred :rolleyes:

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/422452.html

2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

maybe she is going to start over..get better dogs..she is not selling them on this site so ..i wouldnt worry to much about it...if you post a comment do it in general dont single out a person..its one thing to catch and bash some one from this site on this site....its another to be a stalker.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  3. to clear this up, I did NOT post that add. my husband's sister is the one who does all of my online stuf, ex: site, adds, etc. and they are at odds right now, b/c of some past issues, so she is being malicious to us and trying to post our dogs for sale and cause us problems. note, "they are NOT for sale!!"

4. the add has been removed!

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I wasn't stalking. I look on hoobly all the time and recognized his dog. It isn't my fault the same day he came on here saying "Oh I want to do better" that he went and posted a doggie garage sale.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  6. oldschool

oldschool Big Dog

I think it's our duty to call people out on these things.It's called culling!!

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I agree! Although I don't know you, I sure am glad you've come to the site!

8. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

ok first verderben..sorry called you a stalker...second old school glad your here also...she has a couple of dogs worth keeping..the others should be culled and the sold or given...there alot of people that start owning pitbulls without knowing as much as they think..so we should put them through the keep..school them..and if they dont learn cull them..jmo ...true off to a bad start..but as much bashing as she took..she is still here.