1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SpringTime in Bama Land.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Apr 1, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Beautiful and Sunny with a breeze and about 80 degrees.Happy Easter also Ladies and Gentlemen.

Attached Files:

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Brisket ...We had this yesterday and I made Brunswick Stew out of the left overs.IDK which was better but the dam Brunswick stew is off the chain.Its a Tradition we do on Easter.

Attached Files:

3. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

At least someone having a good time. Working all easter weekend. You know money makes me feel so fullfilled. I would gladly give it up for a slice of life under those trees.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I only had Sat and Sun and put in a long week.

5. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Just when we thought winter was over, we got more snow last night ~X(

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Been nice here..My Pecan trees have leaves.That's when I know its over .lol

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  7. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Was 32 this am and the mist felt frozen. I'd say your pecan trees are confused. lol

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

they never lie lol.it's over where I live.

9. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Lucky... :((

bamaman likes this.
  10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Yep. I was sneezing BAD yesterday, there is more pollen on the ground than you can sweep up, and the birds are out EXTRA early. It’s absolutely spring in Bama... I’m goin to try some local honey to ease my allergies. The spring weather is beautiful, but that pollen is deadly lol. Yellow devil dust

pitbulld0gs and bamaman like this.
  11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep ..it was rough this year with Pollen.Few had to go to the Hospital around here .

c_note likes this.
  12. phoenix walk

phoenix walk Big Dog

My wife swears by raw unfiltered local honey for hay fever, works great for her

SMD760 and c_note like this.
  13. pitbulld0gs

Raw Honey has a shit ton of benefits too it.. I'm on my last jar, ready for some spring Honey now :)

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Honey works even better in some home made shine.I keep a gallon on hand.Haven't had so much as a cold this year..knock on wood.

c_note and pitbulld0gs like this.
  15. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Let me try that! :D

bamaman likes this.
  16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hitting about 130 lol....I got some Peach to that's hitting about 80...Sippin liquor..That Peach in Sunshine in a jar.lol

YellowJohnJocko likes this.
  17. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Daaaaaaamn booooooyy!!! 130?!?!! That’s that knock out

bamaman likes this.
  18. pitbulld0gs

The pow pow at 130 lol.

Weather is nice here today, getting about time to treat the yard!

bamaman likes this.
  19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I cut my grass yesterday and will weedeat everything today .Least it will be done foe the weekend and hopefully I can relax some.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  20. pitbulld0gs

Yeah, i gotta lay some new straw, clean the brush up and start killing the vines. I hate my yard, it's a constant thing lol.

bamaman likes this.