1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

spring poles

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Chief Rocca, Jul 1, 2005.

1. where can i find a real good spring pole for my dog.

anybody have any sugestions .?

2. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Sent you a PM.

3. I Would Like To Know Where To Find A Spring Pole As Well.
    Thanks In Advance!

4. CB

CB CH Dog

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Why dont you just build one? A tree, a spring, a rope, and something to bite (old pair of pants) works great.

6. CB

CB CH Dog

thats what i did i made the exact one on ebay but more durable. And it cost 20$ haha.

7. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i made my own spring pole.i used stuff that was layn around the garage.

8. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Haha I actually used the garage itself...bye bye Door spring hello tree ...and I got lucky to find a piece of old firemans hose to tie to the end ..that sh!t is indestructable material they use... it still hasn't torn..and its been on for years.

9. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i used my garage door spring 2.we dont put a car in the anyways.

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Car? Garage? Wow, people 'round your way must be into that book readin' and that there fancy livin to use them in conjunction...you must be more like me and the rest of us poor folk...We all use things as if they all were made to be dual purpose...lol...lost the damn remote to open the damn door years ago anyhow and neither my ol ladies truck or mine fit in it... so it all got recycled for the dogs as a little shop for their fridge and meds and mill etc......lol.

11. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

lol i use anythin that can be used to play with my dogs and condition them.as long as its safe.