1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

spring bbq

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by postmandan, Jun 6, 2015.

1. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

good morning folks== it's time for to start planning for the bbq==it will be june27 and I need to know who all will be comeing so if you are let me know

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sounds great Dano.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I plan on being there with my better half, PMD. I appreciate you throwing a get together like this. Great idea for great dog folks.

4. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

where in tejas?

5. treezpitz

NE Texas, by OK and AR. I'll let PMD say anything further but that gives you an idea. Far drive for you but we'd love to see that smiling face :).

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

yea, unfortunately that's hella far for me and i'll be vacationing the week after that. Maybe next time :)

7. treezpitz

We'll miss you!