1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spring 11!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gilamonster, Mar 22, 2011.

1. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Very nice!!

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Wow! I really like Chopper to Lucy2 and Heritage to Sushi, hope they take and produce some healthy ones for ya

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Those are all some very nice looking breedings. I really like how your breeding that stuff, best of luck with everything.

Mac

5. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Awesome breedings, best of luck with them.

6. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

i love the tombstone stuff man keep us posted. chopper X tombraider should throw some true dogs

7. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

these breeding rocked my jollys lol. nice indeed

8. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

I like that chopper tombraider alot.Good luck with them.

9. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

Do ur thang, gilamonster:)

10. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

yea i like that heritage dog... sounds look you'll have alot of shit to shovel come the summer :D

11. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Nice stuff that Chopper looks like one rough SOB

12. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

Thnx all; I mite breed them all to the old man. I always have a lot of landmines to pick up. A few more ain't going to hurt none.lol

13. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Wow really nice breedings good luck with them really like how u breeding them.

14. a's

a's Pup

my buddy had stones bree real good producing gyp to bad he lost her to snake bite wishes he still had her everyday