1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sporting Dog Registry

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Sampson1, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Can anyone help me out? I've been to the site but I'm still not sure on how to register a dog with ADBA papers under the S.D.R. Im kinda new to this whole registering dogs thing anyway. Any advice as to how to go about it? Also this is probably gonna seem like one of the stupidest questions ever but im humble so fuck it. How do you get all the single registry forms to register pups and stuff? thanks in advance.. oh and people with dogs registered with S.D.R how do you like the registry?

2. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

You need to print a single dog registration form .The forms for a litter of pups are different. Fill it out including a copy of the dogs adba paperwork and a money order or check and your good to go. Sdr is a great registry still very young but they have had some great shows, its still growing everyday. Hope this helped out

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You can email BG he is very good about responding to any ??? You have

5. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Ok thanks I appriciate yalls answers..Im assuming yall have had good experiences with S.D.R?

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

easy to work with got papers fast

7. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

My dealings with the SDR have been good and my peds came back fast.

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^ok thanks for the reply

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Lol........my ped was wrong when I got it but they corrected it.

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

I've registered plenty hounds with them, always quick and no problems

11. or you can register your dogs at http://www.Apbt.virtualpedigrees.com if FREE, website friendly and printable for your personal archive. Any more questions you can contact us at the email below.

support@virtualpedigrees.com

12. 1916

1916 Big Dog

not talking about pedigrees,they are talking about registration.

13. vp,i never used it,but i like all of it except for the peds down in blue.imo it's to big and you have to scroll down to see the entire ped.also just the names in stead of the pic would be fine unless you click on the dog and when using the number generation pedigree if that could be viewed on the page without having to scroll down that would be cool too....anyway it looks good,keep up the good work

14. 1916

1916 Big Dog

What option is there? You and SDR are not the same anything, virtual pedigree is where people can put up their pedigree like peds online,SDR is a registry. So you cant really give another option. Two different things.

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

^^^^^lmao!!

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

VP has a point though. personally i like the ben b handwritin registry the best. BBHWR only 49.99+S/H dual,single,Bed Bath & Beyond's Bridal Registry, car registry. we do it all @wwwyoucouldhavedonethisyourself.com

17. @AfroSamurai Thanks for the input..I agree about the blue..lol I am working on a new color scheme, I would like a new color change...The scrolling part has to do with pictures in the pedigree table, pictures obviously takes up more room. However, I like your idea to view the pedigrees without pictures, I’ll work on that options...which allow viewers to view pedigrees without picture. last but not least you want to view up 4-9 gen pedigrees without scrolling..lets call that “fit to window” view all 4-9 gen pedigrees within the browser without scrolling....that's going to be difficult, but possible.

Online Pedigree Database
    support@virtualpedigrees.com
    http://www.Apbt.Virtualpedigrees.com