1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sporting dog journal- jan 2004 gr ch awesome beast

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ROCCITY, Aug 23, 2010.

1. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

I just found an old SDJ in the closet. January-February 2004 with the 2003 Dog of Year on the cover. GR CH Awesome Beast. Lots of historical information. $40 delivered. PM for details.

Attached Files:

2. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

Nice bro GR CH Beast R.O.M who runs this line???

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

im pretty sure there was a thread about him not to long ago.

4. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

Have a friend that has alot of that blood owned GB Dirty Red.

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Well actually ROC...that year they made GR CH DESTRYOER and GR CH AWESOMEBEAST CO-DOG OF THE YEAR! The correction was made a little time after!

YIS

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol $40............got rocks? lol

7. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

Cool. It's been a long time. I didn't even realize I still had this issue laying around. It was cool looking back through it and reading some of the stories and reports.

Also, found some old AGDT's and Gazettes. I have a Gazette from 97 with Norman Hooten on the cover. The good old days!

8. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

Sold. If anyone is interested in AGDT mags or Gazettes, let me know.
    Thanks