1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spirit makes the News!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by beemerchef, Mar 16, 2007.

1. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

[​IMG]

Spirit makes the News!!!

The "G’ rated factor in my Blog has been attracting many readers... from teenagers, parents, travelers, even children without the knowledge of reading asking their parents how Spirit is doing... of course nothing about me!!!... Did I also mention teachers reading it in class to their students?... That alone makes it all worthwhile... worthwhile to know that so many are attracted to a clean essay on life on the road...

It was fun, a couple days ago, spending a couple hours back in Sedona with a Reporter and a Photographer from the Red Rock Sedona, The Camp Verde Journal and the Cottonwood Journal Extra "newspapers".

What a shame however that they omitted the website’s name!... and some errors in the story...

Spirit of course gets all the attention... love that guy!!!... and yes, again, he was posing for the camera... just too smart for me.

Will this make me understand better what the Media is all about?... and at the same time... corrections... the Chicago Food Convention is not a sure thing... and so is not the BMW Annual Rally... also I always thought I was a pretty good rider!!!...

Never the less... it was fun!... Of course the story in real time is here...

And now, back to the Grand Canyon...

Be well... Ara & famous Spirit!

www.theoasisofmysoul.com Our Blog...

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Right on, keep it up!

3. simms

simms CH Dog

Yes, very cool what you do....good for you!!!

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Cool blog!...I enjoy reading it.

5. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

And again in the Kern Valley Sun, California... of course some misspelling... which amazes me... I also do not like the fact that they wrote "Owner"... Just a personal thing... I don't own Spirit... we live together... he is my buddy!!!

[​IMG]

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com Our Blog...

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

That is too cool! We have our own celebrity! :D

I too love reading your blog entries as well as my 10 yr old nephew. You've opened his eyes to a lot about life. Take care & give Spirit a big hug & kiss from us. :)

7. Suki

Suki Guest

The stories and events of you and Spirit just keep getting more and more interesting, and is something i always look forward to reading.

be safe and as always, rubber down, my friend![​IMG]

8. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

Thansk Suki...

and Miakoda... that is the best compliment I can ever receive... why?... because of your nephew reading it!!! I have so far 4 teachers reading it in classes!!! Ah!... I love it... So many reports on other forums (cycles/ 4x4... you name it) are so full of today's prophanities... I cannot stand it...
    I am going to get some help soon in the form of someone doing some footwork for us... setting up to go to Schools and talk with Spirit!... also, not related... it is for me, talk about ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time... that is riding with...).
    So much I would like to do... no time!!!... I try...
    By the way... San Francisco Chronicle wants to do an interview... soon, I am getting close to the town. Spirit could be the Ambassador PR for Pits... every opinion changed is a gain for us...
    Let me know what you think... and thanks again!!!

Did you see the picture in front of the Crazy Horse the other day in Glennville with the four kids standing there, two with aprons?... There are nephews and kids of the owners... I each gave them what I call my leisure card (!!!), the mother was a bit perplexed... I assured her about the contents... she e mailed me the next day thanking me... Oh! yes... offering me a job also as they only have been there 2 weeks... and yet have no desserts besides ice cream!!!... NO thanks...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

9. Suki

Suki Guest

what's not to love and want to see go forward and happen?!!!! that is SO awesome!
    and if i haven't already, as an APBT owner, Thank You for helping to shed such positive light on such a misunderstood breed. NO doubt, every opinion changed IS a gain!
    and i'll get back to you . TY regarding your message.

10. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

One more magazine...

What can I say... I think the "attraction" is there... I probably could get an interview in every town we go through!... as far as riding on a daily bases... specially Parks... an average of 20 to 30 people take a picture of... Spirit...
    (I am just the driver...). And I do have my little short talk about Pits!!!

This was published a couple days ago... it is a Motorcycle magazine for the West Coast... at ALL Dealers... a very nice free magazine (No!... I don't get paid...).

They are on order on my SmuMug account and if you click on the text you should be able to read it, it will first move it to the right, and then click it again to enlarge it... some misquotes of course... but that's OK!!!

Be well...

Ara & Spirit...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007