1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Special Thanks....

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by apbtluver, Nov 11, 2007.

1. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

to everyone for coming out and support our N. FL AADR Show yesterday. Had the opportunity to meet some members from the board.

Again thanks goes out to Stoney and Tanya for judging for us. Thanks to the members of the Mid-Florida ADBA Club for driving up and showing their support - which by the way, they are hosting their Sanctioned Point Show Thanksgiving Weekend. (Hoping to see everyone out there to support them, I know we will be out there!)

GSD and Katie - It was great to meet the both of you and Katie thank you for assisting in showing the dogs, it was greatly appreciated.

We will start hosting fun shows the first Saturday of the Month beginning in Jan. so as not to conflict with Mid-Florida's fun shows which are hosted the third Sat. of each month.

2. anybody got any pics?

3. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

The wonderful couple from T-n-T took photos for the club and as soon as they send them I will be sure to post some.

4. Many thanks to the FL AADR club for having me down. Thanks to everyone that came out and suppoeted.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

It was an awesome show! Kris, it was a pleasure to meet you (And your dogs!). Despire not feeling well, I had a great time. Good food, great people, and some nice dogs.

Here are a few pictures,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Dang, the rest of the ones I took must have been bad, huh? :o

It was a cool show, my first AADR show.

7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

You got some good ones,

[​IMG]

:)

My camera skills a'int too hott, and most of the ones I took came out blurry or over exposed.

8. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

sounds like it was fun. Sucks we couldn't make it down. Who took Best male - female and Best of Show?

9. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

I'll try to answer, but I don't know anybody's name. The BIS winner was an older lady from the Mid-Fl club. Her dog kind of looked like Grant (Hartagold Flagrant Foul) from Hartagold AmStaffs. It was funny, too, the trophy was bigger than her :D

10. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

AM Show:
    Best Puppy - Shore Boy Kennel's Mr. B Scrappy
    Best Male - The Dog House Kennel's Apollo
    Best Female and Best in Show - Mary Cullifer's "I Raise It"

PM Show:
    Best Puppy - Hutches Maverick
    Best Male - Martinez' Panzer "Chopper"
    Best Female and Best in Show - Mary Cullifer's "I Raise It"

11. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Was that the chocolate one with the short cropped ears? If so, that dog was a looker.