1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

special needs APBTin N.C need to rehome

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Deep south, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

I have a special needs APBT named Malachi that is ADBA regged he has demodex I cant get rid of it and the vet bills are taking away from my other dogs and i think he is in pain from it and I dont want him to be ...the has treated him many times and nothing he has done has helped if anyone can help with this here is how you can contact me http://www.freewebs.com/apbtadba/temperamenttrianing.htm my phone number is on this page on the botom
    Thank You GOT?GAME? kennels

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

what are you doing to treat the demodex? i'll see what i can do, apbt. :) hang iin there!

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Is the Demodectic Mange localized or generalized? Was you veterinary giving him Mitaban dips? How old is the dog?<O:p</O:p

4. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

The dog is 8 months old , no the vet did not use a dip he first gave me a powder to put in his food then he gave me some liquid to give him 5 cc a day of for a months
    it is not all over him but it is not just in one spot either
    thank you

5. Ted

Ted Pup

I think if you go to CaJacks site he gives good advice on how to deal with both kinds of

mange maybe that would help.