1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sparpit

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by thefonz, Jul 20, 2012.

1. thefonz

thefonz Pup

just thought id put this up as an example for the new kids on the block cos these oldtimers would rather take everthing too the grave with them. mate ov mine popped up last week and showed me a staff ped, on first glance it looked like your typical show bred staff ped,but when i traced it all back it was one of the tightest bred sparpit dog id came across,just different brothers and sisters were used,so dont get high on lines lads keep a tight grip on your money and do some research atb

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

what exactly is your point ? i must have missed it lol.
    can you show us this ped ?