1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Styles Yellow ll

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by thall28, Feb 24, 2010.

1. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Does anyone know what kind of dogs he produced. Thinking of getting a pup off of his son.

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

just in a nutshell dogs with alot of mouth. ive seen 2 both were good

3. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

The guy I am buying him from bred directly to him and he produced a GR.Ch a 1xw and 2xw.

4. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

yellowll aka bud rip. I took a bitch to him and got some good dogs out of the litter!! there are some well known folks that bred to him that arent on peds on line that also have some good ones off him. Id like to add jr is a top noch guy when I went down there It was a couple days before xmass of 04 when I went back the next day to stick em agian he gave me a wraped xmass presnt a bulldog brand knife,and before I left he gave me a dog too!!! here,s the breeding-peds online ID=112187,and heres the dog he gave me-ID=73535 It was a real treat to sit in the grass and talk dogs for hours w/jr.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
  5. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=112187

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=73535

nice hounds

6. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Thanks for the info seems like I will be getting something worth having

7. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

thanks war for the comp. and the links. lil bit was a cold bitch I bred her once,by the time her offspring were of age I no longer had her.I wish I knew then what I know now becouse she threw fire.just didnt have the space for her. though IM still a firm believer in best to best!!!!

8. skipper

skipper Big Dog

me and my partners have some off his son GETDOWN'S GERONIMO hellofabulldogs. lovem to death

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

10. CTG

CTG Big Dog

wasnt yellow II just another papered dog coming from tants yard? what yr was he born?

11. power

power Pup

Don't want to hijack the thread.
    I won a couple of those bulldog knifes in a dog show years ago.
    Gave them away. They tell me they are now worth something.

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yes some is worth up to $200 an some as low as $20 depends on what one you have an what kind of shape its in . Lol we got off topic sorry .

13. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

I dont know about the just another papered dog thing,some of the people who bred to him are vry. serious doggers just dont put they'r buisness in the public eye.Bud was a good producer,and tryed n true bulldog!as for the year he was born, I could b wrong but i believe it was 92 or 93. ya cant knock it till ya try it. im vry happy with my dogs from him!!

14. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

bud was a very good bulldawg and produced the same

15. CTG

CTG Big Dog

just wondering cause yellow died in 93

16. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

was he whelped or died in 93'?

17. CTG

CTG Big Dog

the one off yellow john x miss jocko froze in the winter storm of 93'.

18. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

thank you grove!
    well breeding was attempted but my female for reasons beyond me will is not receptive will last try tomorrow or else we will have to do it again in the future. thanks to all who contacted me about the blood.

19. CTG

CTG Big Dog

thats funny cause in 94' i can remember people who bred to him before bringing their dog to him, then leaving saying that isnt yellow. tant was far from truthful.

20. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

your right about tant, ctg that dude was a liar/crybaby and lets not forget he testified against fatbill only to get raided himself later