1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Star Kennels

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ssk_pitbulls, Jun 18, 2007.

1. On the 'females' page.

2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

nothing wrong with the peds..i would rather have an inch of dog than a mile of pedigree..why would you get blue dogs?please explain..

3. blues? one of my buddies has a blue female, he used a male i have for stud service, this male is gaff/nevada bred, i got him as my very first male. he's a slouchy house dog, and since my buddies female was bred showy, and so was he, they decided to use him on her. i got 1st and 3rd pick as the stud fee, and ended up getting attatched to the pups. that's it. i only activly mess with the game dogs, i just have a few blues. and as for breeding for color, no, that's not why the breeding took place. my buddy wanted to put some size on his dogs. old school watchdog is a smaller built dog, and my male had the size to throw.

and back to the prong collar situation. I was taking pics of the dogs, they are NEVER tied out while wearing those collars, i DO know how to properly use them, and when i take them out on those collars, they DO have a back-up collar on.

4. well unfortunately this is a post that points to signs of byb and money motivation again. seems as though now that you are realizing you bought sub par dogs you want to dump them for something else. sad sad situation. getting a dog is a life long commitment.

5. there's no way i'm going to get rid of my dogs for any of you in here. i asked that question being smart about the situation, b/c i was being dogged about my males ped. so just keep on pounding on me, but i'm sure you're no saint.

6. i don't see where anybody told you to get rid of your dogs. as a matter of fact, you are the ONLY person who talks about getting rid of your dogs in this thread. seems as though you are wondering if they are good enough now. see this is the problem with back yard breeding. people just buy up a bunch of dogs with no thought out plan or program. you can cry all you want. the comments you have received are direct responses to the info you have given.

1. come on first post trying to peddle pups.
    2. now i'm breeding blues.
    3. been in business since 2003
    4. should i get rid of these and get some better ones.

it's transpartently clear that you know very little to nothing about breeding as a whole. a classic line applies here. watching 2 dogs fuck doesn't make you a breeder. it is also obvious that you are in it to try and make money. well, you can prbly sit out in the wal-mart parking lot and sell your pups. good luck with it. if you think you're doing anything positive though you're wrong. just another byb contributing to the demise of the APBT.

1 person likes this.
  7. think what you want. after all, you seem to "run the show" here. and you should go ahead and ban me, because i think you're a pile of shit, keep your fucking opinions to your self, nobody asked for YOUR opinion. and you don't know shit about me, just what you read, so fuck off, and go give someone else your bullshit, b/c i'm sick of it. people like you can't keep your mouths shut and leave others alone. i love this breed, always have, and i surely believe in preservation of true blood, but for someone like you to come in and tell me how it is on MY side. that's fucked up! take your harrassment somewhere else. i'm done here!!

8. i just responded to the facts presented. period. if you don't want to know what you're doing wrong, then don't post your business on a public forum. you put it out for everybody to see so quit your cying. i have my opinion, just like others and yourself. i also have the right to voice it freely as you just have yours. read the rules and don't talk like you're 12 anymore please. just cuz your puppy peddling didn't go over here it's not my fault. don't place the blame on me.

cya around.....hopefully not though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  9. simms

simms CH Dog

Well, you did ask for thier oppinions....LOL Hell if the truth be known though, thier dogs would hit the cur pile as fast as yours.

now if you think those dogs are worth a ....LOL My advice to you, pull your advertisements and dont be chump.

10. 440rider

440rider Guest

SSK, do what you want with your dogs...only advice is to get some new hardware, those little snap clips and ringing those small collars with swivels, and padlocks as links isn't the best way to secure your animals! Put those dogs in some stillwater collars! Take Care!

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Someone has finally caught on. ;) Not to mention that Ruger's ped is paperhung off the wazoo & I've got the proof & initial ped to back it up. Ruger's dam is indeed "Momma" but she was originally named "Rebel" & then referred to as "Shanty" when the heat got turned on to all the crap. And her pedigree has changed more times than Michael Jackson's nose.

As far as Ruger is concerned, he & his littermates aren't even 2 years of age, yet they began running stud ads at just one year of age. These ads advertised Ruger as 85+ pounds, large head, etc.etc.

SSK, I'm advising you right now to watch your mouth! YOU are the one that came on here advertising puppies from your business & YOU are the one that opened up this entire can of worms. You refused to read the forum rules & therefore did not abide by them when it comes to peddling mutts on our site. Then you cursed everyone out when your unethical practices & your choice in dogs was commented on.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  12. man the truth hurts don't it!

ssk, thanks for the bad rep. bad rep from people like you is really good rep to people who matter.

13. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Why in the hell would I want to TRY to educate someone about the breed when all they want is to make a dollar. Great, blues are good at weight pull. Are they giving the damn dogs away for ppl to use them in shows? I think not. And I held back quite a bit. I never claimed to know it all, Im here to learn just as many of us are BUT I dont agree with the breeding of Curs and thats my right. Thats one of the best things Ive learned since being in the game. They (ssk) want to come in here and think ppl are going to jump all over their advertisments for blue shit and make money! Its great that they have a few dogs with nice peds, wooopeee! Im not trying to offend ANYONE but I have my beliefs and Im being taught by (IMO) one of the smartest, most educated dogmen around. He was taught by some of the best in the world (whos names I'll leave for him to state) and I believe in his tactics. Breeding bullshit isnt one of them. And ssk, maybe you should try a different forum or website to sell your curs or maybe a "trading post" would work. You could advertise right next to that GrCh Mayday stuff some jack ass is trying to SELL!!! for a grand. You stepped in it all by yourself, you needed no help so dont blast people on here for telling you their opinions, mmmk? Buh Bye now.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  14. Hello again. I don't know if you are coming back or not, but I just wanted to respond to this part of your post.

I hope you do not hope I am being negative or bashing you in any kind of way because I'm not. However, I do believe that if you are going to use a piece of training equipment on a dog, you should use it properly, that's all.

If you were using your collars properly, you won't have them on the dog without a backup collar, EVER. Even if you are taking pictures! It is a TRAINING collar, that means that if the dog has it on, you are at the other end of the leash. You said you had her leashed because she was dog aggressive. That means if she is lunging on the lead with that collar on while you are snapping pics, you have no control over what kind of correction she is giving herself. NOT a good idea.

Secondly, the collars are WAY too big,too loose and on much too low on the neck to be effective. Pit bulls are not rottweilers, gsd's, or any other of the heavier breeds that need the links that big. Plus, most of them are handler sensitive, and it doesn't take the large links that you are using to properly correct (or for the dog to self-correct if you are using it to teach them to not pull on walks).

I wish you all the best, and have a nice day!

15. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

SSK, Ill take that Final Destiny dog off your hands. I have been looking for a dog bred like that for a while.
    If you dont wanna get rid of her, could you get me in contact with her breeder???
    PM me if u want.

16. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

:) :D :D :) see yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!man thanks..finally got some real back up...took the 2nd and third page to do it.

17. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

SSk I recognize your one dog. You had him posted all over hoobly for "free" stud service for puppies back.

18. Suki

Suki Guest

when you state your "business" in an open, public forum, you need to expect to receive many different and opinionated points of view, just meerly due to the fact that many people from ALL walks of life visit this forum. If you weren't "up" to receiving them, you shouldn't have posted what you did.
    also, in the future, PLEASE watch your choice of words/language, as we have children who also frequent this board.
    TY!

19. simms

simms CH Dog

No kid needs to be frequenting this board with out thier gaurdians supervision. I toned it down cause its the rules. Not because ppl dont mind thier children. It's like sitting in the smoking section and asking ppl not to smoke around your kid

GEEEZUS!

20. the "rules" are in place so EVERYONE can enjoy the board. the rules are in place and you're told to read them before posting. your comparison is completely off base. it would be just the opposite. like sitting in the non-smoking section with somebody smoking. oh and thanks for toning it down. you still manage to label somebody elses dogs as curs for no reason.