1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by texas_dogger, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

Southern kennels is closing down. Damn fine dogs IMO.

2. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

That is too bad. I really like the Cabron x Christi-lady breeding. Was talking to the wifey about it the other day. Damn shame. :confused:

3. chbk

chbk Big Dog

why are thay getting out of it??

4. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

I am not sure have not asked him yet.

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Sent a deposit for a pup over a month ago. Pup was never sent, full payment was never asked for, and emails not responded to. Guess I aint gettin my deposit back. :mad:

6. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

Few folks on another board said they are having the same problem. I wonder whats going on with them, got a few dogs years ago from them and never had a problem.

7. it says on their site they are not selling any dogs to the u.s.

8. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

have the pups hit the ground yet ? (to the people who put down a deposit)

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

my pup was born in May.

10. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

you put a deposit down on a 3 month old dog?

11. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

<TABLE width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="91%">
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SALE OUT[/font]

</TD><TD width="9%"></TD></TR><TR><TD width="91%">
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are going out of the dogs, ALL of them are for sale, everything has to go. No dogs/puppies are for sale in to the USA.- No dogs sold to any dog fighters, or people that abuse animals, good opportunity to get very special breed dogs never for sale before, package deal available with some group of males and females who will work excellent in a breeding program for any honest kennel, get this once in a life chance.- We will announce a very few of the last breedings we are doing, very selective ones, just to finance and feed these dogs until all of them GO.- Nothing in this post is intended to encourage or endorse any illegal activities of any sort or violate the Animal Welfare Act of 1976 or any state of federal laws. Absolutely no dogs sold, bred or used for illegal usages. All accounts are fictional and should be viewed as entertainment only. !FTF! NO DOGS , SOLD, RAISED, CONDITION , FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. ALL DOGS/PUPS SOLD AS PETS, AND WE EXPECT OUR BUYERS TO GIVE THEM THE BEST CARE[/font]​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

maybe try the cell phone numbers on the contact page...http://www.grandchampionmaydayrom.com/htm/contact.htm

can you say mike vick.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2007
  12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

no... she was only 4 weeks when I put the deposit.

13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Sounds like the hell hounds are on their trail. Not good. Not good at all!!!

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yep, seems like by that message that the po-po are out to get them....probably something like someone who owned one of their pups got caught fighting, and the police are going to blame it on them as well...

15. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Damn Shame!! Damn Fine dogs. Makes ya want to move to mexico ,Give them a call and try to accauire there whole yard.

16. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Mexico is a great place to be and have bulldogs, you'll never have problems with the Law but thats not the home of Southern Kennels

17. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

thats not right, you should have gotten your deposit back.

18. Well if that doesnt sound like a K-Mart red tag sale, I dont know what does! LMAO....
    I would not buy a dog from them for this reason alone:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

19. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

I have a Shar Pei for you D!!! When can I send it to you?

20. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Southern Kennels produced some great dogs, but I wouldn't get something from them.
    If you want some of there stuff get it from someone in the US, the pups will be healthier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.