1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Kennels up and running again?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by 87buick, Dec 10, 2012.

1. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

He is very easy to communicate with. Piff do you know to what extent is the involvement? He can put together great animals and has proved it in the past.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

yall are silly and piff i told you what was the deal . why would anyone want to buy dogs from someone who does even care about them . and then after he lets his rot he goes and buys some for resale .

3. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Old goat I know you serious about these dogs, and I just want for possible future buyers to get as much info as possible before a big purchase from a very big name. Seems like nobody
    Wants to answer the ? Straight up. So far it seems all negative.

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

buy from somewhere else . your looking in the wrong place . if you knew you would be looking somewhere else

5. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Cool hopefully newbies take this as a warning. I wasnt planning on buying, just trying to bring this issue to light.

6. JMC01

JMC01 Pup

A lot of SK dogs are in China it appears, a few very good if not some of there best have been sold.

Cannot post links, but google the below and take a look at the kennel.

7297 kennel

(use google translate)

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

There is another thread on here talking about the horror stories of sending money for a dog to Victor/Southern Kennels and never getting the dog or people getting a dog and no papers. I know someone personally who sent money to SK and never got the dog they paid for. It's too risky to do business with someone like that but you can spend your money or waste it on whatever you want but I would read this thread before you decide to buy from him .... There are other people out there running this blood and doing well with it Southern Kennels is not the only option.

southern kennels.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
  8. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Vic took us for 5000us.0Still waiting for our dogs or refund.The guy has no honour.If you are not in Ecuador DO NOT send him money. Imported some dogs from the States after saving AGAIN and got everything I paid for without any trouble.Regards from down south.

9. escobedo

escobedo Pup

PS forgot to ad ,A number of guys in South Africa will tell you Victor is a thief and those who dont are thieves and liers themselves.And old goat is right.If you ever saw grown dogs from sk yard you will know.

10. It is as bbad says; and it had nothing to do with $$ mismanagement.
    We haveknown Victor as a honest man, but he was not SK in the end there were otherswho had the wheel in hand so to speak !!

11. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

how do I het ahold of southern kennels there number on the website did not work and is it the website grandchampionmaydayrom.com?

12. mikegordon

mikegordon Guest

don't mean he don t have semen off him mayday 3

13. badblood

badblood Pup

So where we can get mayday blood without having a risk.issue in money.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Damn I dont know why some people still wanted to import Mayday dogs from Ecuador LOL. There is a lot of mayday blood right here in the USA, you just have to know the right people is all LOL.

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Over hundred head,private plane to ship...
    Those second coming of Mayday dogs were no good,one champion out of a hundred something...
    The Barracuda boys bought them because Barracuda wasnt producing...
    They found out the expensive way that the new Mayday offspring wasnt any better than Barracudas offspring...
    My friends got offspring off Mayday from Vic when he was in FL and when he moved back to EQ with some success..
    That was the first batch, dont understand what happened to the second batch...
    I only presume the quality of bitches got lessor and lessor, then he inbred them and made it worse...
    HISTORY PREVAILS THE OL HOUND DOG MAYDAY BLOOD CURRENTLY WORKS BEST OUTCROSSED...
    Shop with those who are stiil successful with thier dogs, Southern knls was sold and abandon...
    To hear hes is back up and running off the Mayday MONIKER, doesnt cut it with the core...

16. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Bumping this thread up.Saw SK or Vic,is sending pups to people all over the world.Here is the interesting part"people(customers that is having credit with us)from the time in 2007,08 etc when we had our trouble.At least he or whoever is SK now admits to stealing from people.Catch is the very same people must pay him for crate and freight AGAIN.payment to be made to SK(victor) again. Interesting. Someboby is getting screwed again????????????????? Have a look at the first breeding on SK site.