1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

South Africa supplying weapons to Iran and Islaamist terrorists

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by claidheamhmor, Mar 17, 2012.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That's ok, with in a year either the u.s. or, more than likely, Israel will be dropping Bunker busters all over their facilities. Its just a matter of time. Isreal is not going to allow Iran to have nuclear capabilities period. A nuclear Iran posses too much risk for Israels sovereignty. Military action is already being talked about between the u.s and Israel. Both countries agree that sanctions agince the regime are not working.

2. olrts

olrts Banned

i dont hate the usa its a great land, but i dont like the us politics as "world police" and big brother of little israel.

yeah and for the oil reason, price in europe for 1 liter gasoline (its 0.2642 gallons) europeans must pay ~2,30 US Dollars.

And who brought us that? little israel and the worldcop USA(politics) who say "hey europe dont trade/buy oil from iran".

I know you are feared about islam and i understand that, i dont like muslims too, but its not the game of europeans or the us which problems israel have with iran etc.

and in my opinion iran have no nuclear weapons, otherwise then israel they have them.

so nothing against the usa, only against the usa new world/one world global bullshit politics.

3. AGK

I feel the same way about us foreign policies. Our government should just mind their own damn business but instead they would rather be in everyone else's business. We have tons of our own problems here to worry about that nothings getting done here yet our government seems to want to police the rest of the world. I'm all for pulling out of every country we're in right now and closing our borders.

4. AGK

Wont happen though.

5. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

I agree with this completely well said but as you also said won't happen

Tapd on my Skyrocket

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I do also Ive been saying that for years and I dont hate just them bud I hate every body, You see it aint prejudice if you hate every one, I think they should have closed our border long ago, but instead we invite them over here give them tax free loans That there is no way you or I could ever get them, they buy every gass stop in the us They own that also, Tax free on us So dont think for one sec That I dont hate what our goverment has done to our people. But the crazy pucks think its ok to blow up mom and pop that have not a damn thing to do with it. They are screwed up and any of yall that are into that are screwed up also. do the world a favor and suck start a shotgun

7. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

corporations run governments
    corporations out source work to India and China so they can increase their profits
    corporations greed is ruining a lot of western economies while allowing the chinese to counterfeit western products and ideas
    corporations make money from wars, make money from arms sales , legal and illegal, make money from oil and wars based on it, make money clothing , feeding and arming armies involved in wars
    corporations want, need a war every 20 years

fundamentalists on everyside are fools, they target innocent ppl, government offices, infrastructures

the real root to the problem are corporations and greed

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, no matter what side you are on

8. OK, here's the reason nobody wants Iran to have nuclear capabilities. Iran has made it clear that they wish to destroy the west and the christian people of the world, they are funding and supplying terrorists with weapons (which as you can see are being supplied by countries like South Africa).....they are our enemy because they have made it so by their own choice and actions. Iran claims that their nuclear ambitions are for peaceful purposes only so lets look at why the west is so nervous about them getting their nuclear facilities up and running. A nuclear bomb is constructed by the use of an element called Plutonium (I'm no expert about the construction of nuclear bombs, mind). Now Plutonium is a by product that is made from the SPENT fuel rods. The fuel rods (enriched uranium) are used for the creation of super heated steam which in turn is used to drive the Turbines in a power station and these fuel rods become spent over time from use. The spent fuel rods are then subject to a chemical process to extract Plutonium. The only use for Plutonium is for nuclear bombs. So if Iran has a nuclear facility running off uranium they will inevitably end up with spent fuel rods, which would put them in a position to extract Plutonium thus enabling them to construct nuclear weapons.

9. heres a bit about how Plutonium is made that I got off the net

http://www.fas.org/nuke/intro/plutonium.htm

They get a nuclear powered, power station, they get the ability to make Plutonium, they get the ability to make Plutonium, they get to make nuclear weapons, they get nuclear weapons they drop it on you and me.

10. OOOPS, sorry that link don't work

11. olrts

olrts Banned

Bullsh!t, Israel have Nuclear Power Stations and Nuclear Weapons too, and israel is the only country who has not signed the anti nuclear weapon contract!

So stop riding israels dick, much americans are blended from false patriotism built on lies, indoctriniated by Brainwash Media who is a Puppet of US One World Politic Bullsh!t!

US Citizens, pls use youre brains!

12. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

@ claidheamhmor, seeing that tyou're all clued up with all the Muslim/SA oil trading... hell get those folks to lower the ridiculously expensive fuel prices.
    USA went to stick their nose (with UK) in the Middle East and murdered plenty of people claiming they had weapons of mass destruction, years later (and a president) there's still no proof of what they claimed. Kofi Anan said you cant do that USA said we can & did it. Sooooo who's to blame for what you're currently experiencing???

13. No no no Saint, I think you're wrong, Islaam has been instigating terrorist attacks for decades, Islaam has been bombing and killing for decades, Islaam has made it known that Islaam has a problem with westerners and are intent on killing us (look at what they did to the World Trade Centre etc. etc. etc.), Islaam has drawn first blood on every occasion. Please don't try and tell me its the Americans and the British that started this war between Christianity and Islaam.......its them, they started it, and after all the good the west has done for them........talk about biting the hand that's been feeding them.

14. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Difficult name...do you seriously believe it was the Islamic terrorists doing that to the World Trade Centre, the twin towers, the Pentagon???
    I think there's more than enough reason to think otherwise.
    Read or view some of the conspiracy theorists material and then you might start to think differently.
    But that's just me... but please do something about the expensie fuel.. I gave up my 2 litre company vehicle for a 1000 CC Korean make because I cant afford the fuel anymore... LOL

15. olrts

olrts Banned

Islamic Terrorists do 9.11? Guy this was an inside JOB done by George W. Bush and the CIA,NSA!

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well think what ever yall want . But the truth is if They dont get there Bullshit together They will have us all killing each other, It is the dumbest shit ever think about it I know people that HATE other people that they never even met in there life, They are blowing people up for a god? they Blow people up couse they were friggin brain washed to hate us by there Goverment They twist thinks around to Fule this hate, Then our goverment Show the Cheering Flag burning crowd of the us, They show them hateing us all over so We turn a hate to them, see Then When you meet people from there, they are Fine people , Just couse they have a god or belife that are not the same as mine, is no reason for that . They use that to fule something that Benifits only them, Not us not yall only the goverment and big CORPs, They started back in the days of when men would die for a king that was crule . there is NO friggin diff at all. It is the dumbest shit, just dumb.

17. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

18. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

TripleJ: think oil buddy, then think controlling it... globally...
    Robert Mugabe doing all sorts of funny things next door to us... no oil there so you dont see USA doing anything over there now do you???
    I'm a non-white Bible believing christian and you know what, we got killed because of our skin colour... some people are just like that and neither you nor I will change them.
    Just like most people love money more than they value people or their lives.

19. Well whatever you gents opinion is doesn't change the fact that there is one rather large mess-up going on on this ball of dirt we all live on. Is their a war between Christianity (The Crusaders) and the Islamists (The Gihadists)? Yes there is. Is it going to escalate and get worse? Yes it is. As you can see by the original posts and articles that back the story up, Islam IS busy arming themselves. South Africa IS buying weapons technology from the US and Canada, and IS then forwarding this western designed weapons technology onto the enemy. Their "intent" is to destroy us all, this is something they (Islam) made very clear to us all when they launched their attack on the World Trade Center and other targets in the USA and all around the world (UK, Spain, Australia, wherever, the list is long). Why is the US and coalition forces in the middle east? well I think they're taking the fight TO them, they stated it, now the west will finish it. What I think is necessary is that we all arm ourselves also, things are going to get bad, really bad in the future......... the Bible tells us so.

20. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

claidheamhmor, you miss the point most of the above posts are attempting to make to you

do you seriously believe that western governments do not know what is going on
    if what you say is true, the western companies are selling arms to south africa which are in turn resold to iran, do you seriously think these western governments don't know about it ?
    it's all about making money, plain and simple
    western and eastern corps make money from major arms sales amoung other things
    they then go on to make even more money when the shit hits the fan
    it suits their needs, these are the same powerful lobbies that sway governments decisions and policies
    during the iran iraq conflict western companies backed up by elements in governments armed both sides and made lots of money doing so
    wars are good for business

and that's what it all boils down to at the end of the day, businesses want to make money, corps want to make large profit margins and wars help achieve their goals

whatever your beliefs about an impending war between christianity and islam, it makes no difference , neither you or I have the power to stop these things from happening,
    most ppl nowadays are fed media bs propaganda which will develop their way of thinking in line with what these powerful elites want you to think

if thes corps don't use SA as a middle man to sell their weapons, they will use a different country to do so, it's as simple as that