1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry I just can't do you..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Dec 9, 2010.

1. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Ok so seeing all the hotties in the [​IMG] wanted asap~hard up and desperate thread, made me think. We have talked about the things we like in the opposite sex (or same sex if you get down like that) but what about something that completely turns you off...something that no matter how hot a person might be you just can't get it up for them..lol...

I'll start...B.O.....I'm not talking about when your man comes home from their manual labor job and sweats and smells but yet you still wanna do him lol...I mean someone who doesn't take a shower or brush their teeth on a reg basis...

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I may be the biggest freak out but certain men's BO's i like :o but yes, the not washing BO is gross, hard working mans BO, YES!

3. man voice lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  4. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Lovemybull, you have peaked my interest. LOL you said your a thick girl, and god knows I love me a thick girl! lol Post a pic!

5. popper

popper CH Dog

I have not come across it , but i would hate hair down under on a girl .. i like clean shaven and smooth. its so nice going down with no hair and i couldnt imagine it any other way EVER!..... nice and smooth plz ... THANK you... o yea and its gotta smell like water... sweat dont bother me

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Also im sorry to any man who has long hair on this board, i can't stand long hair on men. :)

7. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I agree Missapbt I like hard work bo..lol...love sex after work..lol

Green Machine I am thick..but I would have to find a pic si9nce I'm at work...

I also hate men who are pretty boys...like the dudes on jersey shore i hate...oh and i don't like muscles...i love a man who has meat on him..a little belly

8. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I agree...shaved all the way!!!:dogkiss:

9. green machine

green machine Top Dog

lovemybull...i am a patient man, ill wait till you can find one LOL

and sounds like your describing me there.
    lol is facial hair exceptable? lol

10. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Facial hair is good

(edit) on males

11. green machine

green machine Top Dog

ok im good then lol

12. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yes I like facial hair...and I don't mind body hair..

Attached Files:

13. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

that pic is from a while ago but i still have that body type just more toned since i workout..some call me thick some call me fat..either way whatever...its nothing special :o

14. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Damn girl! I would laugh in the face of anyone that would call you fat.

the picture is small but I can see you have a great looking body, and by your picture in your avatar, your sexy as hell! :dogtongue:

15. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Hahaha well thank you..u should check out the pix thread there are a lot of hot ladies there...

16. green machine

green machine Top Dog

you are very welcome. ok end leghumping...lol sorry

17. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

thats ok...i need some leghumping seeing as my husband acts like a damn woman and doesn't give it to me when i need..lol:dogtongue:

18. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Well girl in that case, Ill be happy to pick up the slack for him. :dogkiss:

19. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

K i'll meet ya half way between tampa and ct..lol

20. green machine

green machine Top Dog

LMAO Don't tempt me!