1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile.

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by OhRex, Nov 5, 2006.

1. OhRex

OhRex Pup

I have been going through alot in these past couple of months. My mother came down with pancreatitis, and had to be taken to the emergency room. They put her on a bunch of medicine for the pain, one of them being Dizepam. Going to the doctor and realizing she couldn't continue her same habits made her depressed, so we had to take her to the psychiatrist. THEY put her on Valium, and Lithium. She was taking 300mg Lithium 3 times daily. Needless to say, she got worse. Alot worse. My sister and I didn't know what we should do, considering she kept telling us she was going to die soon. So, we sent her to Alabama where her sister is a RN. When she got there, they immediatley took her to the doctor over there. He told my mother that if she didn't come when she did, she would of died in the next couple of days. So, they sent her to get her stomach pumped, and they had to keep her in a padded room because she was going through withdrawls.
    After about a month and a half of her being there, she came home about two days ago. She will never be the same. She cannot write, drive a car, or even dial a number on her cell phone. Needless to say, the doctor that did this to my mom is going to pay. We are doing what is neccesary to sue him. Please keep my mother in your prayers.
    ~Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2006
  2. Pitoogle

Pitoogle Pup

wow man, thats some shit right there.

3. simms

simms CH Dog

That is Horrible! I can not imagine....

4. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Sorry to hear about your mother I will keep her in my thought and prayers.

5. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

That sucks man that doctor needs to pay. I will pray for her.

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I am so so sorry!!!! Ugh- I hate hear of it when people suffer from this Doctor trend to throw pills down people's throats. I hope your mother recovers fully and you sue his butt. Meds are DANGEROUS-I feel very strongly against Doctors who throw scripts around loosely. Your mother is in my prayers.

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's awful. My prayers and happy thoughts to you and your mother.

8. semo

semo Top Dog

sucks...GL

9. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

I am sorry to hear about your mother. Thank God you still have her today. Take good care of her. I will keep you in my prayers.

10. wally81

wally81 Pup

Are you saying that they told her to take that much a day????? if so what in the hell were they thinking? i am sorry to hear about that.....good luck with it all