1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry and Lazy Jolly Transport

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by carson3535, May 4, 2005.

1. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Never use this person

Jolly picked up my dog 4-17-05 in Mn. and I spoke with him on 4-21-05. He said he had car trouble and went home and was going back to Col. and then to Cali. then come to me. But was lieving my dog at his house.

Well on 4-28-05 I tried to call him and tried until 5-3-05. Then I went to his house from GA. to Arkansas and when I got there his Van was parked in his yard and all of the dogs where in the crates in the van. And all of the van doors where opened. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry

It took me 15 min. to wake him up, by banging on all the doors and windows. When he woke up and found out it was me, he siad Oh!! I tried to answer the phone when you called last and didn't hear nothing. I said well what about the 10 meassages I left and for the last week that I've ben calling your cell phone.

We went to his van and My pup that I paid for ion 4-12-05 was in that crate for 2 weeks and was nothing but skin and bones. And had **** all over her.

The guy never went to Cali. and never called me, he told me he was going to leave friday and head for Col. and Cali.. I told him he needs to call people and be a grown man.

Tried to keep my cool because my wife was in the car and it was 1:30 in the morning.

But if you have dogs and he has them you need to get your dogs ASAP.

And if my pups are sick or they die I'll be back to see him Without my wife.

2. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Damn, thats messed up, wife or not I would of snuffed the guy....but then again, thinking as an adult.....;)

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I just lost any and all respect I had for the man. I'm glad somebody spoke up.

4. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I whould have whooped his ass but fight solves nothing

maybe u can sue him or somethin???

5. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

fighting doesnt solve anything but its fun as long as your winning

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i warning you he wont like me when im angry....

7. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

that is messed up... even though iam from MN... man hopefully your pup is healthy again... keep us updated on the your pups... you should of took all of them from that creep... i know i would of, even if their owners didnt get their dogs back from that guy, its better then letting them die there...

8. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Yeah, I bet he didn't know what to think about someone coming to his house. And what was so funny he tried to act like we where friends.

And when I left he said do you need help finding your way out of here. I said well I found you didn't I. LOL

Fighting is fun but when you do time for betting the **** out of someone. You kinda of think twice about it. And I try to set a good Christian example about myself.

9. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Here is some pics of her now and I'll show some more in a few weeks.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2005
  10. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Her poor feet!!! She's looking pretty rough, I bet you'll have her looking good real soon. Sorry you had to find her like that but glad you took action and went and got her.

11. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

This isn't the first negative thing I've heard about Jolly. Seems he's a real f**k up. No one should trust this guy with their animals.

12. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

man thats messed up. Damn who can you trust nowadays? Its crazy. Oh well.... Its a good thing you went and got the pup. Poor thing was gonna die in that damn crate. What an a##hole. If I were you, I would sue the hell out of him for any damages to the pup. Hopefully everything will be alright with it. I know from now on you and others will start picking up their own dogs because you can't even trust people who cater to the service to do what they are suppose to do.

Good Luck

P.S. I bet he wasn't too "Jolly" to see you on his front porch. He probably pissed his pants when he heard you out there! lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2005
  13. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I've used him once on the recommendations of many on here, and have referred others on to him. Now looking back, I see much of your story meshing with mine....off schedule by quite a bit, seldom calling or returning calls. Well Carson...good luck with the pup.

14. lil'lucybear

lil'lucybear Big Dog

aww the poor pup, i think that man should be arrested for animal cruelty, why didn't you call the cops?? i think i would have beat him up and taken all of the pups, and then called the cops, tell them he hit you first, they will believe you, no one believes a scum bag puppy abuser!!!

15. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

this guy sounds like an #$%hole, makes me want to start up a honest transport service that will get you your dog, bacause planes and transports make me nervous

16. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

I have never heard of Jolly Trasnsport.

I use Valentine, and he is 100% reliable. I have used him plenty of times and know a lot of people use used him also, and we have never had a problem. He is not expensive either. I think its like $225 flat, it was $200 until gas prices went up. http://www.valentinekennels.com/vpt.html

I have also used Game-time, b/c he goes all over the US and he is another good transporting service. http://gametimeexpress.freeservers.com/

17. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Looking @ your pup makes me wanna spit nails, how can a person be heartless to a pup? Kick his culo and get on with your life

18. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

i agree gabe with valentine is a good guy he has delivered a couple to us on schedule with no problems

19. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

i had a great experince with valentine

20. jankab

jankab Top Dog

I woulda shoved his a** in the cage and locked it with a padlock... came back in two weeks and asked him how it felt!
    Good luck with your pup.