1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorrell outcrosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Studentofthegame, Oct 19, 2011.

1. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

Bert had a male that was 1/4 or more redboy. I have the dogs name written down someplace. Man I wanted to go across country and use him as a stud. The dog died about 6 or so yrs. ago. If someone has a male like that alive, please PM me.

So, if Bert used it, I would say Redboy, etc. would be a good out.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

boomerang/bolio

3. Icepick

Icepick Banned

4. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I love my Sorrells X Redboy bitch. Love em pure too. Wouldn't mind it if one of Boog's pups showed up on my front porch this spring either lol.

5. She's coming into heat right now. Guess I gotta go get the bitch if I'm gonna do it. Things are hectic as can be here right now with Gigi being in the shape she's in and work is crazy. Guess I shouldn't let that stop me though huh.

6. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

7. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

8. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

9. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

10. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

whats up happy newyears whats up CC ? Well i own the two sorrel dogs that HARLEMBROWN posted . GUINNESS AND BABYGURL HAPPYNEWYEARS 2O12

11. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

That's not my dog, I wish it was and would like to own some down from him. I just posted it because someone was asking about the sorrells/red boy cross.

12. LOL I couldn't resist. I can't believe the stupid shit people put on that site. I wouldn't mind something off that dog either.

13. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

Forgot to add that jeep is also supposed to be a good cross for the sorrells dogs. Don't have an example right now. As stated above bolio/boomerang. Bolio was closely related to some of the foundation stock of sorrells. Boomerang clicks with the bolio stuff because of similar relatives. and heres one more that I wish was mine or had some down from lol. Snooty/sorrells
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=295485

14. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I honestly don't know how you do it. But if you want it bad enough you'll make it happen. I can't imagine anything cuter than Ginger with a whole litter of little Gingers lol.

15. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

Missed this somehow lol but I agree 100% some dumbasses never stop to think ANYONE can see that shit. If you know how to use google and have a basic knowledge of the dogs you are looking for you dont even have to subscribe to see the ped you are looking for. I'm not a member myself.

16. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Do any of these crosses produce quality dogs like a pure sorrell doe's?? I see my other first crosses (Not sorrell) seem to be smarter but more scared of good boars my sorrells even young go in head first no thought of self preservation but do seem to lack brains hahahaha but if you want hard ass working dogs why cross if it not broken?? What is it you gain by adding any of the above blood??

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Pig as much as you hunt...I would look for some Alligator blood cross it with...
    your Sorrell stuff...I got a pure Sorrell and he is very smart..harder to see because he is so high strung but its there.