1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorrell outcrosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Studentofthegame, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAD ANY INPUT ON WHICH LINES CROSS WELL WITH SORRELL HOUNDS,AS WELL AS WHICH TRAITS YOU WERE LOOKING TO STRENTHEN AND BUILD ON,......

IM ALL EYES AND EARS:cool:

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Sorrells / Hammonds I´ll go with that!!!!!!!!

There have been some Sorrell´s / Banjo crosses but don´t know how they did work but it sounds nice anyways.

3. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

How about some old boudreaux ( 8 ball, salesman stuff)

4. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

sunny daze is a damn fine looking dog Harlem Brown

5. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

^^^second that

6. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Redboy/Jocko

7. Thank you guys. We don't tell him too much of that lest it goes to his head, LOL!

8. thanks for the input folks

9. SFK

SFK Top Dog

It really depends on what sorrell blood you are dealing with.

10. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

11. I must say the credit goes to the breeder Tatonka Kennels. Joanie Winchester did a fine job breeding him. He was so well liked by Andy Greenwood, that when the breeding was repeated Andy made sure he got a pup.

12. "already".........

13. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

14. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

some real nice lookin dogs in dis thread

15. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I ain't got no sorrells dogs but, all the dogs posted look very nice. Great Thread! Welcome Harlem Brown! @SOTG, ALREADY...... what you know bout that.