1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sorrell dog's

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by sy82nj, Nov 1, 2005.

1. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

is any using this line today on thier yard? if so how are the dogs coming along?

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

We are using it, have been for a while, take a look for yourself and see how you think it's "coming along". I wouldn't use anything else for my foundation.

www.freewebs.com/gapits

3. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

you have a very nice stock i like the hammond bitch. i can see you live by the sorrell bloodline

4. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Thanks, wouldn't have it any other way, there are a few others around this site that are using the same stock to, lmao.........

5. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

Nice looking dogs GAPITS

6. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Thanks again!!!!!!

7. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I just got a Sorrel's dog. She's nice.

8. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

Man i wish i could get one of those pups!!!!Very impresive gapits, ima try and get one of those bulldogs in the near future!

9. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Sorrells here too. The best dog I have ever had.

10. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

wildstreak knls has a male for sale bred very nice with some nigerino/bandit blood

11. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Go the Sorrells dogs!!

12. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

i have 4 pure sorrell's and 3 crosses like it so far im with GA as for having it as the foundation for my yard but i dont breed

13. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

love the sorrells dogs, hard to find here in europe, if eny one now some good dogs over here please let me now.
    ill got 1 pure sorrell and 2 who are offspring off mine like to go pure on the sorrells

14. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Pera King from the Balkans!
    Ask for example Antohin Kennels if you can´t find him on the www!
    Pera´s Ch. Silver is of pure Sorrells breeding. <don´t know how he produced but he himnself was pretty good!

15. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

ill now this dog, will look at antohin kennels, ill now a male who is an offspring off the silver in the il think third generation who lives in serbia.
    will look for his ped and post him

16. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

17. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

18. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Nice! I also appreciate the Zinetti stuff, all almost battle crosses but very good dogs and good dogman also!

Where did you find him?

In Frankfurt / Germany there has also been a pure Sorrells bred dog called Bear, don´t know if he still lives as he must be quite old.

19. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

some one from teh balkans give's me this ped off the dog he nows alot off the dogs over here and specialy off dogs who are in the circuit like you can see in this ped off the dog.

20. IRON KING

IRON KING Pup

We read this topic and decided to make the calculation, only one dog of Sorrells dog’s (this ROM Sorrells' Red Jerry), which is present in our dogs. Having done this - decided to inform all of you with the results. Above photo of each dog - the number of times ROM Sorrells' Red Jerry<O:p</O:p
    In the pedigree of our dogs, a certain number of times are found ROM Sorrells' Red Jerry:<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p​

520x - Sorrells' Red Jerry:
    MIKE.jpg

598 x - Sorrells' Red Jerry:
    222.jpg

780x - Sorrells' Red Jerry:
    6.jpg

884 x - Sorrells' Red Jerry:
    1.jpg

1222x- Sorrells' Red Jerry:
    10.JPG