1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sometimes they are white....

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by snakewidomski, Aug 12, 2014.

1. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

Thanks for the article, Saiyaqin. Nice read.

2. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

3/4 Patterdale Terrier 1/4 Bulldog
    [​IMG]
    The white color is not by the Bulldog blood. The Bulldog has only black and yellow ancestors in the last generations.

3. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

3/4 Patterdale Terrier, 1/4 Bulldog.
    [​IMG]

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

With that red collar, you could sell that little ticker to a midget fireman...
    Better yet a miniture dalmation would probablly sell in the world of designer minis...
    Only with yours, form fits function for your purpose and they seem to be well rounded modern bull terriers...
    Bring them down to the standard terrier size and they will be all terrier once again...
    Whether you choose to call them fells, patts or just working terriers is fine as long as work is the objective...
    Plus if you bring them back to terrier size and add a red collar, you can refer to them as tea cup dalmations...
    Just kidding dont take the rants of a mad man and run with it, theyll think your crazy...
    Enjoy your pack and keep the pics rolling, any pics of any digs???

5. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

If I would bring a camera to a dig, this would be the last invitation I have get. There is so much trouble with the Antis.
    I work them more on wild boar than below, but all of my adults are small enough for a badger set. And I test them on badger. ....At this time I have no adult one who is too big, but I think the white male will be growing up to a catchdog, who will not be able to enter the set.

6. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

I don't care about the color of my dogs, and I don't care about the color of their collars. I never bought a collar for one of my dogs. Some years ago a friend has given me a bag full of old collars for free, and I use that ones who have the right size and who are strong enough.

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good answer dont teke nothing personal, make yourself happy...
    You sharing brings me enjoyment...Thanks...

8. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

This is the w.w.w., Elias'Pistola, I take nothing personal from people who I don't know personally. ...In this forum are only 4 people who have talked to me face to face, and only one of them has dogs from me. Only the mate who has dogs from me is able to say something that I would take personally.
    I am 50 years old now and an interesting life with some ups and dows lays behind me. Inclusive some years in prison. My girlfriend, my children, my grandchildren and my dogs make me happy. ...And if there is somebody who enjoyes what I am writing, it makes me happy, too.

9. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

Devil vs T-Rex
    T-Rex lost
    [​IMG]

10. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

He looks good uploadfromtaptalk1408636586853.jpg

11. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

5/8 JRT 1/4 Patterdale 1/8 bull uploadfromtaptalk1408637259631.jpg

12. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

Nice, ...some of the JRT-stuff is as good as the PT. But over the years most of them lost gameness and hunting sense.

13. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

Yeah but there making a bit of a comeback, the ole jacks using pat or White Lakeland blood to stiffen strains....

14. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

Father of the pups....very good working jack uploadfromtaptalk1408644161045.jpg