1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

something smells

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ChDynomite, Jul 4, 2009.

1. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

2. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

You owe me a latte. I just spewed mine eveywhere :eek:

3. moonshine

moonshine Pup

If it looks like $hit and it smells like $hit chances are its $hit and I can smell it from here.No pictures of any dogs??

4. Bigu1

Bigu1 Pup

Damnit now I'm in "their system".

5. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

For some reason I think the studs and females they are peddling are possibly not dogs?

6. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Those are pokemons.

7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

gotta catch 'em all...

8. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

i smell it in NY also.. lol

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

vague descriptions of bloodlines. no pics w/ HUGE stud fees. plus a whole lotta dumb ass mouth flapping. i agree, fishy

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

People like that deserve what they get. Unless.........it's the HSUS anyway. Then, of course, they deserve oh so much more than they get.

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

wow they talk about dogs being 2xw then on the home page they have not bred for illegal purposes. Sounds like a trap for dummies!!!!!

12. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Trap? Sh*t you would have to be retarded to walk into something like that, lol.

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Or a member of this site. :cool:

14. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

:eek: WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT BULLITSH! Sounds like a "HOW TO CATCH A DUMBY" site to me. Wow gotta be a freakin BYB to deal with that CRAP!:cool:

15. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Now in english please JBlaze.

16. Stupid is as stupid does! :rolleyes:

17. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

LMAO @ pokemons Bongo! :p

18. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

LOL, kinda reminds me of this:

[​IMG]

19. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

real_one
    ByB is a back yard breeder. What i meant by that post is that sounds like it set-up to see who is stupid enough to believe that itsh! I was referring to byb's they usually fall for that CRAP!:cool:

20. preme

preme CH Dog

wish i didnt log on to that bullshit ..now they got my info sound like bait to me ......:eek: