1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some Winter Shots

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Nina'sMom, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Lookin good..how much snow yall get?

3. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

About 8 inches the past week - it snowed a couple times, then got some ice rain on top of that.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Gotta love the freezin rain..better to have it after then before..but...really its no fun either way. how's Nina bred?she is gorgeous !

5. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

It's funny, I've got a coat and hate the cold, and she's got an inch of fur and loves it! Crazy pup.

Not sure actually. I got her from the shelter but her structure and temperament are so spot on that I've recently started to try and look for local clues as to where her old man got her and if there might be papers. I've never seen any dog, mix or APBT built as well as her around here. I know she was a rushed surrender and a little bit of the circumstances, so I'm trying to dig back and see if I can find info on her being sold as a pup, or her parents.