1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some Photos from the Trail

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Nina'sMom, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

I do a ton more browsing and researching here than I do talking, but I figured it's been a while and I'd show some pics of my girl Nina at around 22 months. She'll be 2 years by the first week of October. Seeing as she's about old enough, I'm upping her exercise regimen in order to tighten up her core and hopefully get a decent tuck out of her. She has a very thin layer of fat over the ribs, easily felt, but has a bit of a lard belly. She's just a pet, so nothing too strenuous, but I'd like to keep her lean and as fit and healthy as possible especially now that grade school's done for me. We're doing 1 - 1.5 hours of handwalking daily, along with evening flirt pole, tug sessions (won't engage with a spring pole so I do my best to keep her tugging vertically when we play), occasionally jogging beside my bike when the street's not too busy, and some stair work on the trails.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

She's looking very good! Congrats to you for your dedication to her... Beautiful dog ;)

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice job and thanks for the hello and pictures.

4. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Nothing wrong with reading more and talking less, lol...

5. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

Thanks, all! I really enjoy working with her.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...nice dog...tall...g-luck..with her..

7. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

Thanks, and yep mostly legs. I think she's about 18 inches tall and should be hovering around 45lbs now that she's been out and active more.

8. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

looks great! nice pics

9. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Beautiful dog!!

10. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

Thank you!