1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

some people are clueless

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lrk, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I woulda clicked the thankyou button on this one

so thank you WOODY D for this comment:)

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Well I think it wise to always be prepared for the unforseen, unless you can see into the future it dont matter how well you think you know your dogs....the predictable. "its never happened before, I dont know why they acted that way" are famous last words im afraid,.

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Thanks noway^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. In no post did I say my dogs would never bite or fight, nor did I say I ever used a garden hose! but I personally do not feel the need to own a breaker stick. Like it or not it's my choice.

I saw fit to keep my staffie because I knew I could provide a good home, as well as training for him. If I was so interested in getting a dog for it's fad I'd own nothing but cockappoos or chihuahuas, but I wanted an athletic dog and this one fit my lifestyle.
    I'm not as naive to think that my sweet little puppie couldn't be unpredictable and one day snap or what how did you say it? :D "turned on?" ;) It's something anyone who owns this breed needs to be prepared for and accept.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I would of thanked it too,since there's no Thanks button,I'll just write it.THANK YOU!!!

6. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Youy say you need to be prepared for and accept but you wont accept that a break stick is needed to stop a fight:confused: Seems like youre talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  7. A breaker stick is not the only way to split up dogs....what does it matter how I choose to raise my dogs? I can handle any behavioral issues as I see fit & owning a breaker stick is not how I see fit...boo hoo it's an endless argument.
    I've accepted that my dogs can and will fight, but how I handle it is my perogative

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That last line is probably the funniest thing I've seen here in a long time,LOL LOL:D:D If she broke her dogs up by yelling I guarantee she ain't feeding dogs like ours.A bulldog won't listen just because you ask them nice. Where's the pit when you really want it,wished it were still here.

9. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Boo hoo:D
    Dont worry about it. Raise your dogs as you see fit. The only reason people are commenting is because we have all heard stories of dogs suffering because their owners failed to realize that the only efficient way to stop a fight is with a breakstick. I dont like being told what to do with my dogs and apparently you dont either so no hard feelings.

10. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

and another one

thanks

11. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Do you even know what the hell your talking bout.. You need to be prepared for anything but owning a breakstick is not good enough.. And just because its your choice doesnt mean that its right or smart... But I guess that ANGELIC voice you have can make anything right..
    QueenOf2Titans, You are hardly as smart as you look.. But for the sake of your feelings, I Hope your dogs stay COLD as ICE ....

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

don't yall realise this is "hellsbells" version 2.1 it don't matter what info you pass on to someone else they going to do as they see fit. wrong or right there her dogs she feed them. just stay tuned & watch it unfold.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"You are hardly as smart as you look" maybe so CLK but she is cute tho.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lets slow this thread down a bit....i didnt say you were gonna use a hose, but my point was, without a stick, you are askin for trouble. i believe your decision to not own a stick is foolish, and i hope you never learn why i feel this way. i cant imagine that, but evidently i ve seen a little more than you. try to learn from the folks on here instead of replying with comments like "boo hoo". that isnt doing you any favors, with a very passionate concerning responsibility with these dogs. others mistakes that make the paper, hurt ALL of our dogs.

15. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

The best thing that could happen for you would probably be if BOTH of your dogs turned on in the middle of the night, while ya'll all lay in the bed sleep..
    You can then ACCEPT that and after you bury them both you can purchase a couple more pups, only this time you WILL be PREPARED for what can occur at anytime with these dogs...
    If you dont mind me asking.. Do you find a breakstick to be cruel and inhumane or something?If so you can bock and kiss and hug on your tree cuz your in the wrong place...:D

16. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

She is kind hot ... But its painfully obvious that she's not my type:rolleyes:

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Of course it's cruel,a tree give it's life for that stick.

18. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Now that my friends is damn smart! :D

19. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I cant remember the phrase completly or who said it but it sums this argument up nicely

it goes something like

you can tell the wealth of a mans knowledge by the dogs he feeds

THIS PERTAINS TO APBTs IM shure and this thread

we already know she owns a different breed so maby she can give a good yell and tell them to stop

thats great

lets just hope she sticks to her breed of dog?

20. lmao good one

...yeah let's slow this down, I don't have a breakstick to break this up boys lol

No, I don't think it's inhumane, I have done just fine without running panicked to get something to break the dogs apart. Call me dumb or what have you, whatever, people including myself don't do things YOUR way, as hard as it may be to accept I'm sorry.

CLKennels- I can't believe you'd wish that on anyone...whether you wanted me to learn a lesson the hard way or not ouch dude :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.