1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

some people are clueless

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lrk, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

If breaking sticks are illegal where you reside,MOVE because your rights are done gone already.If you can't have a breaking stick,don't own these dogs.How do you break them,let me guess,the water hose.Then you just have wet dogs fighting,LOL.You'd be surprised at how many idiots leave these dogs unattended and expect them to be friends.Some dogs may do that for awhile and then pull a surprise on them.Aggressive APBTs still shouldn't be looked down on,if one don't know it's a bulldog it ain't worth feeding.Society has changed,I'll give you that much.That's the problem with society today.The world was so much better off back then.This is a great forum to come to and learn,but it's not such a great place to come and try and rock the boat with your tree hugger ideas.

2. lrk

lrk Big Dog

As the heading states some people are clueless!

At work last night guy starts talkin pitbulls and it spirals way out of control! One guy called the police because a neighbors pit wasnt scared of his lawn mower??? One guys uncles pit ate gun powder and ripped half his buttocks off as a child??? And then we had the new pit owner telling about her puppy that was pure bred but the momma aint papered and looks pure and the daddy has papers and they were lost but he looks pure. I just sat in amazement at how stupid some people are and didnt even open my mouth as most here doesnt even know i have APBT'S since I refer to them as bulldogs!

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Half his buttocks,that's hilarious.Is there no end to what people will say,LOL

4. calikeith

calikeith Big Dog

obviously the dog was a paperless byb concoction.

5. gh- lmao ahh refreshing...I guess good for me this is a public forum?
    tree hugger ideas? lol
    Well if I just have 2 housepet mutts I can't imagine why I would need to move to an area just to own a breakstick...the only 2 occasions my dogs have fought they've immidiatly broke it up with a yell believe it or not, like I'd think a garden hose would break this breed's instinct? I've thankful enough to never have any serious incidences.

I may have no place in this forum compared to hardcore enthusiasts on here, but it's certainly not going to keep me from sharing my opinions or experiences whether they differ or not

6. jrxgrubzx

jrxgrubzx Pup

What do you expect when people buy pits for $150 bucks at the local flea market..haha

7. jrxgrubzx

jrxgrubzx Pup

In stead of sitting on the high horse ; why not refer them to this site and actually educate them...Just a thought:eek:

8. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Price doesn't make the dog! Just because you pay high dollar for your pup doesn't mean it is a superior individual. Some of the best dogs some will ever own will be those that are gave to them by a fellow dogman.

9. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

So let me get this staight ,A person is at a flea market comes across a box with bulldog puppies for 50bucks,decides to purchase that dog give it a great life .The dog lives out it life and is well looked after by said person ,but this person has no clue about this dogs history or were it came from all he does is love his dog and provide for it .In your eyes this person is ignorant and does not deserve the dog and the dog does not deserve him ,because he does not know his ped .Interesting

10. true true lrk

My oldest dog was won in a court case because an old roomate couldn't pay, and my youngest I kept from the accidental litter...best dogs I've owned so far
    No actual health issues, beautiful coats, overall good dogs

11. lrk

lrk Big Dog

High horse? I'm far from setting on a high horse!! And some people aren't worth wasting your breath on and will never be changed! And I will help anyone that wants it and try to direct them in the best way I know how! So I guess I will go back to my high horse and you can go back to your rockin horse!

12. lrk

lrk Big Dog

The whole point of this thread is how clueless people are to what they have on the end of there leads papered or not anyone leading around a bulldog that doesn't know what the word game means hasn't a clue and probably shouldn't have an apbt! Because they have more than likely just gotten the dog to say they have an apbt. Just my opinion!

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

My point was if a person couldn't as much as own a breakstick then what other rights have they lost.I was also being sarcastic about the hose breaking them up but then again if your dogs would break it off from being yelled at,maybe it'd work for your dogs.They must not have wanted it to bad,LOL The tree hugger ideas is no joke,we've had so many people on here boo hooing about the history of this breed,so cruel this and so cruel that,animal rights fanatics that just create problems.And frankly you kind of come across as one,but whatever.You can choose to own a breaking stick or choose not to,I don't really care either way,but you'd be alot wiser to have one than not.I'm sure you can own one where your at BTW.

14. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've got a real good dog out in the yard for less,you can get cheap(or free)if you know the right people.

15. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

Unfortunately most people do know more about there car than their dogs. People wanna know what there getting when it comes to cars. Spend a couple of thousand and you care, spend fifty bucks and it's whatever. For the most part the people who do not know or care to know are the ones that give this breed a bad name, just out of ignorance. Doggy Park? sounds fun. Leash? he's friendly and would never run away from mommy.:rolleyes: It is kind of funny when you see a bulldog that looks so nice that you get a little excited thinking that the person walking him has to know what they are walking, but no, all your hopes of having a conversation with a real dogman/woman are crushed by a stupid look or stupid response. But you'll get just as excited the next time it happens.:D I do it all the time.

16. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Someone got a real good dog for 35 dollars once.:)

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Yes he did :D

18. Thankfully you know nothing about me, if I'm not the first tree hugger I thought the forum would be used to it :D

What is the point of being a good embasador to the breed if you set your dogs up for failure? Personally I see no need for a breakstick, I've had to break dogs apart before just fine without one, and never once have any of the dogs needed stitches or serious care.

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Quite frankly Queen, you dont own the same kinda dogs some of us do, but that doesnt mean a serious scrap is impossible and sorry to tell ya, when it does, a garden hose wont do you any good unless you wanna water some flowers and watch.

20. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I can gurantee you , you dont have the same dogs I fancy...APBT... The bolds statement was as ignorant as any I've Heard...
    Tell me, why did you choose to get a "pitbull"?... Is it because they are so misunderstood by society? Or is it because they are so cute with their red noses and blue coats..
    I hate to break it to you Cutie Pie, but cold dogs have turned on in the past...
    Do you know what turned on is honey? It sure doesnt mean i Have a woodie..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.