1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some folks you just love to hate!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by jawbones, Oct 4, 2005.

1. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

2. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Ok This Lady Is Stuck In Her Ways And Nothin Will Change Her Mind About The Breed. But Lets E-mail Her Any Way And Drive Her Up The Wall. She Is Obviously Stupid And Uneducated And The Sad Thing Is That She Has Loyal Readers That Will Agree With Her No Matter What. Why Are People So Stupid?

3. Judy

Judy CH Dog

You can say that again.

4. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

WOW 33MTA3! THAT IS WANT I WAS THINKING TOO.

5. natas

natas Big Dog

that's what i was thinking also so i emailed her to let her know.

6. Ddddddddddaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaammmmm What A Bitch !!!!!!!!

7. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I think we should all write her and thank her!!

Thank her because it is news writers like her that have contributed to the mauling and killing of children. Why? Because they fuel the fire.. they have printed words that have lead people to want these dogs because they are "outlaws" "vicious" "tough" "macho" and will make them in turn look cool and tough.

Thank her for getting loving family pets torn from childrens arms and put to sleep simply for looking a certain way. Thank her for the abuse and torutre some of these dogs endure because of things her and her colleages have printed to make people think thats how to train these dogs or treat them to make them mean..

Thank her for helping to ruin a breed...

and dont forget to thank her for the hours and hours she must have spent researching, owning, being around the dogs and people who own the dogs so she could bring us all factual, proven information.

8. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i second that what 33 said

9. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I hope you have cut and pasted this word for word and sent it to this sad, sad woman..............I hang onto the hope that whats gos around comes around, and I hope her time is coming!

10. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i live about 20 minutes from where this mauling took place. the news showed the supposed pitbull which was actually a pit-mix. the only thing that brought it close to being a pit was the color which was brindle. the dog looked more like a cataloua(spelling) shepard mix the dog had longer hair then i have ever saw on a true apbt. Anyway i called the news and ask them what the dog was mixed with they said pitbull and a mutt. i asked how they knew when the newscast said the man picked the dog up as a stray about 6 months ago. so how would the owner even know th breed of that dog. the lady told me he said it was a pitbull mix and thats what we ran with plus pitbull makes better news than mutt mauls toddler to death then hung up on me.

11. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

All of my Plott Hounds are Black and Brindle, I guess they're pit bulls too.

12. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I e-mailed her and let her hear it...piss on her dumb ass. Hopefully her e-mail box blows up from all the hate mail...lmao.

13. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I just sent her an e-mail, that will take her an hour to look up in the dictionary. I used every word I didn't even know. Stupid -----. I know first hand, how this breed operates. If people would take just a couple of hours to read on them and engage in some time with them, it would teach them a million things about this breed. Ignorance, what a word!

14. ochi

ochi Pup

that stupid bitch! her view towards our fave breed makes her a dog racist!

15. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

yeah i'm ok with that!

16. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

there is a new one dog racist? i'll go with it too

17. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

I am very sorry that this child lost his life! I live in Va and just posted an article about this same story ..................EEEEEWWWWWW!! Reading this just really gets me angry the parents were NOT in the room, no one but the kid and the dogs! Who knows what happened and I hold the parents responsible! They should not leave a 2 year old downstairs alone period!

18. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

props to you rock, very good post!!!!!

what a bitch!!!! people like her that are so closed minded piss me smooth off!!!!

19. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I only feel sorry for the child. From the 3 different articles I've read all pertaining to this, again it seems that nothing quite adds up. For starters, the owner claims it's a "rescued" stray that they've had for a month. But according to neighbors, they've owned it for more than 8 mo. as that dog PLUS they're female pit bull (possible mix also) were often seen on chains in the owners' yard. Also, the female pit bull [mix?] & her (get this), PUPPIES, were taken from the site as well. So let's see, you've got a male "pit bull", a female "pit bull", now puppies (byb???) & then you leave a toddler child ALONE with a probably mentally off mutt in a bedroom w/a nursing female & pups around. Sounds like the parents cared more for breeding "pit bulls" than they did their child's life.

I'm just sorry children have to grow up, & sometimes die, like this.

20. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

And don't forget the media is most certainly not above lying/exagerating to make a story better.