1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

some Corvino history

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by jeepfreek, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Hello Zoi,
    Its been awhile.
    It isn't to often you get mixed up on things like this.
    I was a bit surprised. Your word has always been good for me.
    I had to a little reseach amd as always, I find who is whom.
    As I said before, I was offered the stock when Red Dawn was bred to him.
    I didn't want it. There was still dogs around at the time off Dawn bred to Ch. Shack.

I watched the caliber of dogs brought over by the woman who married the late Steve Long from Yugo. Not one of them stayed. So I felt anfd still do to stick with what is here in the west that is known proven dogs.
    Zoran.jpg

2. MAPS

MAPS Pup

Hello My Friend,
    Been a while, thats true. I tried emailing you privately but it seems not to accept on ur end.
    Wanted to tell you a little bit of my recent (returned almost 2 wks ago) trip from the Middle East.
    Had a good time, a better showing and sad ending.
    Keep in touch.