1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some Bitches Ive Had

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AceBoogie, Feb 28, 2009.

1. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

this post is basicly remember a couple of females I have owned,
    these females were some real nice bulldogs
    Annie Oakly was the nicest dog ive ever seen, she was cool and layed back,let the kid pull ears/tail without a growl http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=253236
    valdez' alize she was the total package in a small compact frame
    intense little female never sat still
    ive heard some people say 1/4 of some good lonzo blood would show up nice,pluse she was bread nice on her top side long honeybunch blood
    would love to have some more of this blood http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=122108
    both of these dogs along with a couple more good males were poisond on my yard by someone that was close to the family (not anymore) a couple years back.

2. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

nice dogs there ace boogie. shame on the sob who poisoned them.I don't want to think of what I would do to someone for doing that. Especially if it was someone I knew.

3. Very nice dogs...what happened to the.....who poisoned them?:mad:

4. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

it was my mother exhusband mad cause I beat his ass a week befor this happend
    caught up with him again and beat his ass one more time