1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sombody help!!!!

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Christian, Aug 18, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I agree with ABK post ^^^^

My other dog had an emergency that occurred in the late hours so I had no other option but to take him to the e clinic and goodness that was nearly triple the amount I probably would have spent at my regular clinic. My regular clinic is sort of expensive as well but not close to an e clinic.

I know the SPCA has a clinic that is willing to help the community more then charging $$ and a few other places here in town that even allows you to make down payments if you can't pay everything up front have you tried looking for other regular clinics?

ABK's last statement above is important as well I would have said the same thing to you.

2. Christian

Christian Pup

they said she was extremely anemic

3. Christian

Christian Pup

i just read that link u gave me and that sounds like that exactly what she has :( what should i do know /:confused:

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

not as much of a waste as it will be after ur next 3 or 4 $700 vet bills especially if the dog doesnt get better. I have gone thru the same shit as im sure others on here have. You live and you learn

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

She tried, I kept coming back. But also didn't cost her a shit load of money for no reason either..... Lmfao:p

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

^^^^^^^^^
    lol, isn't that why most of us keep our kids? :lol:

7. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

PurePit I'll keep you ;)

8. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

See!! And I won't even charge ya $700.... I'm a good purchase, no allergies, no ticks, no swollen feet and no pigment issues...

9. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

Lol what a bargain!!!;) I'll take it!!!

10. Hi,
    Regardless of the origins of the dog, if you already like her and really want to keep her, i would advise you to do autohemotherapy on her. It's great against infection, I do it on my dogs when there is a problem. it boost their imune system like never before and it's dirt cheap as you just need a seringe and you can do it yourself with a bit of medical knowledge.
    Use a 5ml seringe and draw her blood (from her paw or from her throat), and inject the blood into her backside intra muscular. Ask your vet to show you how to pull the blood if you are not too sure. do this twice a week for ten weeks, and you won't believe how your dog will strengthen.
    Good luck.

11. Padlock

Padlock Banned

ckc = cur kennel club