1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

soldier beheaded in UK!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hammer head, May 22, 2013.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Woolwich London had a serving soldier dragged into street and beheaded in broad daylight! Both black/Somali ***ailants/terrorists remained at scene awaiting police. Armed police arrived in 20 minutes and both were shot down. 1 confirmed dead other in hospital......

2. Epona

Epona Banned

tango down

3. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

4. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

Sounds fishy ..

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

Tis all gunna kick off now . Edl on route to woolwich,

6. Epona

Epona Banned

they let them in, now they come and chop off their heads.

multiculti fault par excellence.

7. Epona

Epona Banned

Master import of cl***ified chop employees :D

8. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

that shit would never happen over here in the US white folks over here would have a gotdamn fit and rightfully so!! everybody would be pissed but the white folks would be hella pissed they would never stand for it and would be killin immigrant motherfuckers on sight!!! not being racist at all just tellin the truth!! especially in tthe southern states.

9. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

hell color doesn't make a difference...you cant go to a store now and find an American...white or black that owns it....hmmm

10. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

it's not race it's religion....for those that don't think the bible is true had better think twice because it speaks of of these types of thing happening

11. Epona

Epona Banned

This is Religion!

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

NO OFFENCE,(as I HAVE PLENTY OF FAMILY ACROSS THE POND)..BUT WHERE DO YA ALL THINK YA CAME FROM..??..UN-LESS UR FROM THE FIRST NATIONS....BUT GETTING BACK TO THE MURDER..I HAVE NO LOVE,FOR THE BRITISH SECURITY FORCES(BELIVE ME...LOL..)..BUT THAT CHAP DID NOT DESERVE A DEATH LIKE THAT...SO RIP+CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY+FRIENDS...DEF;THINK THAT THE BORDERS HAVE TO TIGHTEND..AND STOP LETTING EVERY LOW-LIFE GET IN TO OUR COUNTRYS..SHIT IF YA TRY BRINGING IN A DOG YA HAVE TO JUMP THRU HOOP'S...IT'S ALL F**KED UP...

13. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

I agree with that all the attention is being focused in the wrong place dogfighting is illegal and "cruel" but I cant say anything about Jesus in schools or in court or public because someone says its against there rights.......are you serious!? hell I wont gone say nothing but nothing against gays but now it seems that being gay is in the cool thing to be..this world is screwed up..the devil is crafty

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i wouldn"t fancy being a muzzie in a UK jail right now/ lol

15. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Man Okcdogman, White people in oklahoma would not bust a grape. lol.

16. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Them boys just as home grown as Tim Mcveigh.

17. smithy

smithy Big Dog

Now would be a great time to bring back hanging.

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Exactly, I loove when the immigrant talk comes around. Unless ur names pocahontas we all would be on boats if all the "immigrants" were to go back home.

19. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

those whitey's that bombed the marathon in boston moved like snakes...serpents

20. Epona

Epona Banned

moslems too, as i said religion and different cultures doesnt work!