1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Soji's conditioning progress (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by valkyrian_danger, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Another one...from today. Just decided to throw it in cuz I like it!:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Danger back in the day he could not pick up his back feet it looks like he could fly now great job Danger can you give me some pointers.....

3. wow You've done a Great job. he's almsot a year now correct? lookz amazing~

4. Check your PM's! ;)

5. He's almost 2 yrs. :)

6. 1 month later:
    Have cut down on the exercise some. Haven't noticed a huge difference in muscle tone since 1 month ago, but then again I see him every day. I'm still seeing progress, just more in the way he acts and his physical capabilities than anything. As long as he's happy, fit and healthy I'm happy.:)
    [​IMG]

7. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Awesome job. I just started working my dog out two weeks ago. If everything goes to plan I will see great results like you.

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

[​IMG]

I like this pic. He looks really good now. I commend you for putting some effort in and giving him a good life. I'm sure he does too. Nice job.:)

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Hes looking good! if you let all the pics load then scroll down you can literaly watch the weight come off....lol he looks real good.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

DANG he got some big lips..

11. Haha, yeah he does!!! They don't hang or anything, but they sure do flap around a lot when he's moving!:D

12. OMbob WoW. Awesome Job.

13. Groaners

Groaners Pup

Wow! :eek: What a big change~ Looks like you did a great job with him! He's beautiful :)

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Looking Good! Keep up the good work!!!

15. Yeah that's my favorite pic of him.

16. alpay

alpay Big Dog

good job ;)

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

You made this dog look amazing! Congrats!