1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SOcal Show Nov 29th and 30th

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by ~apbtfriend~, Oct 9, 2008.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Nice Pics Apbtfriend. Looks like you all had a good time....:)

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

This is my Favorite

3. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

the last two pics are of my dogs Athena and Pacman. Thanks for taking the pics!:) Competition was stiff man, a lot of nice dogs that morning.

4. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Ok are those two brother and sis? I really like that female. Yeah I had a good spot for pics, but I see it's time for a cam upgrade those pics did them no justice. And all this time I thought I had a decent cam, hmmm lol. I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

Apbtfriend those are some great pics you took, you really did a good job of capturing them showing off. You have to have a good cam because none of these dogs were still for a nanosecond!

5. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

Thanks I need a new lens I wanted to get closer to some of the dogs that where on the other side of the ring. Its a canon 20D with a standrad 28mm-80mm lens I didn't have my lens hood either and some pics came out bad this is why I used flash on that black bitch. But the black male with white got over exposed ! !!!

Yeah the action on these dogs where great. My bf and I enjoyed the show so much we are going to become members of the clubs and see if we can help get more events in CA!

KuyaJames the black male is yours ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
  6. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

Nah those dogs are not related. Athena is a Jeep/Redboy/Rascal bitch bred by the late Tanya Holland of Cold Steel Pits in FL. The buckskin boy is Boyles/Patrick. Thanks again for shooting the pics!

7. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

No the black male isn't mine, very nice dog tho. I had the red bitch and and buckskin boy in red and blue stillwater show collars during judges choice. My brother and I were the filipino dudes in the ring.

8. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Np KuyaJames.

I was on the side where they walked in for the judge and stopped. This was great because I was pretty close to them, just have a crappy cam that takes to long to take a darn pic. lol

I also took a couple when a few dogs where on their way to the ring by the vendors but they weren't in good lighting.

You guys remember the little black dog that had words for all the other dogs? Lol that dog was hilarious. a little terrior

9. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

O Ok yeah I remember you guys then ! , Did you guys stay for the second show ?

anyone know who owns the black male and what bloodline. I like black dogs lol !

Are the people in So cal club members with the clubs that hosted the show ?

10. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

yeah we stayed for the second show, Ed Winkle was the judge. It's funny at these shows sometimes... The Best in Show dog in the first show under the lady judge didn't even place in the second show.

I think the show was hosted by both of the apbt clubs in so cal. i;m trying to figure out what ur asking exactly.

11. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

yes he took first on the first show and second on the second show.iam still regreting not going on saturday.