1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SOcal Show Nov 29th and 30th

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by ~apbtfriend~, Oct 9, 2008.

1. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

Any one going ?

2. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

What club is it for aadr or adba?

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

i am gonna try but i dont think my boss will give me the time off:rolleyes: harvest is a crazy time of year

4. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

its adba iam going to be there on sunday only, with nalo

5. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

im going to try and make both days with athena and pacman. looking forward to seeing some of u there.

6. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

I should be their on sat I hope I get to meet new people and see some good looking dogs, Hopefully I will have my new zoom lens by then or I will rent one out for the day :D I will post pics on here for you guys

7. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

wold go but my car cant go that far its not in its most prime shape:/

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I'll try to make it both days also, but will definitely be showing on Sat. James, I'll probably meet up with you. Hope to meet everyone there.

Mel

9. cheese

cheese Top Dog

It is in Corona right? I think i can get the time off but its an 8 hour drive:eek: Ill be in fresno by next years show though. ima try and make it though

10. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

Wow.....Corona is like 20 mins away from where i live. Hopefully i can make it down. Does it matter if i bring my dog but not enter?

sorry never been to a show, if i were to make this one...it will be my first!

11. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I think the dog has to be crated if it isnt being shown.

12. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Too bad it wasnt in Northern Cal . . . no way we could make the trip that far for it.

Good luck to everyone going!

13. ewwies

ewwies Pup

ill be going :)

14. NOTK

NOTK Banned

U in the emerald triangle?

15. cheese

cheese Top Dog

lol no im not doin that kind of harvesting this year, im at a winery;)

16. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Anyone else going? Hopefully it doesn't rain.:(

17. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i will be there sunday to have a look.

18. simms

simms CH Dog

My advise would be to leave your dog at home if your not going to show it. Way to much activity going on dogs to and fro. Go check it out and have a good time!

19. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

What time does this start ?

20. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

The show starts at 10, but if you plan on showing any dogs, registration starts at 8-9:30. Hope to meet you & others that plan on showing up on Sat.

Mel