1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

So, you want a jenny mill?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Lee Robinson, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Do you have a well bred female game bred dog you would be willing to trade? I will post photos of the jenny later. Must be able to pick up in MS or Louisianna area.

2. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

You wont get many people just willing to trade dogs with a complete stranger. Most people with well bred bulldogs have a closed yard and don't sell,stud or trade their animals to the public.

&&&

I know a jenny would be good work for a dog but I would NEVER own one of those things.
    The HSUS see that on your yard and your over. Regardless of anything. Your yard is gone.

IMO

3. Corley

Corley Big Dog

To Lee Robinson: Man I thought you had sold that thing by now. Do you know of anyone wanting a GSD pup? I have 1 female left and is wanting to move her quickly. She is AKC reg.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I do not. I am not into the herders really...although I do work them from time to time.

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I'd take it up here, but i never get to the states these days... Sorry..

I'd Love to have that thing here!!!

6. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Disregard the option of trading for a dog. The mill is available for cash...best reasonable offer. I have no use for it...and just picked up a reservation on an outstanding breeding. A friend of mine has the jenny has his place as he does weight pulling with his dogs and thought he might use it to add weight on the opposite side and use it to condition a dog for that, but he doesn't really use it...as he conditions his dogs for weight pulling simply by letting them pull a sled. So, we just don't have any use for it. I got it for $375 if memory serves me correctly...as I thought I would use it, but my dogs are just too big for it and we are busy enough with our protection training program that I wouldn't use it even if it did fit them.