1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so....who on here actually wants it built?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

ITS A COMMUNITY CENTRE WITH A PRAYER ROOM. IM LITERALLY AMAZED PEOPLE WOULD BE SO OPPOSED TO HAVING A PRAYER ROOM INSIDE A COMMUNITY CENTRE!.

[​IMG]

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

is there a christain/jewish/hindu section??...i think not!!

3. popper

popper CH Dog

dont vote someone with the last name OBAMA into office next go around

4. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

And what about the mini nukes in our ammo?

Attached Files:

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

that pics called "inbreeding".....:D:p

6. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

And this one is prego?:mad:

Attached Files:

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I DIDN'T!!!! And im sure most who did,wouldn't do it again.

8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

:sign0081::cheers::goodposting:and that is the damn truth!

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

bad dose of worms.....

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

@ Titch, No offense but why is it that every time i enter a big city in my country i do see that damn mosque at the beginning.
    Nothing dutch about that :confused:
    Why must they al of the sudden pratice there religion so hard but when you go to there own country it's not so bad !.
    And do remeber if we move to there country's we must completly subject to there habbits.
    Showing the bottom of my feet can get me in trouble ;)
    But you know where i am getting at, we geve them enough freedom.
    And still after 20 years we have some who do not even speak our native tongue !
    Sure we dutch have our criminals like every country.
    But we do not kick a 80 year old lady's doggie to death.
    We do not burn our ex girl (altough the thought has come up :D)
    Some things can not be done in there own country they would lose there hands of after a rape the famliy can get retaliation.
    We give them 6 months in a jail where they can play pool and watch tv.
    But this shit is getting crazy why should any religion be the main focus of life.
    If i have my dinner at night i have it because i work for it not because of a god, so why should i gave him any grace for that :D
    If there was a true god a bag of potato chips would not be cheaper then a loaf of bread.
    hey just m2c

11. venom

venom Top Dog

guess thats the difference between european countries and america.
    its not about "giving" anyone freedom... they already have these freedoms as Americans.

12. venom

venom Top Dog

It doesnt have to be... but you should have the basic right to choose to make it the main focus if you want it to be.

13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

I could have chosen a better word to express my self ;)
    Doing my best in the englisch department.

But i mend was they had there freedom from day 1 to do what they want.
    no integration nothing, they even gotten child support for years for children that were not even living in this country.
    Now the last couple of years you need to do a citizenship class to learn.
    As far as i understand that was alwys the case in the states no ?

14. venom

venom Top Dog

Yeah, you have to take a citizenship test. My grandma had to do all that about 2 years ago. Things probably work differently in your country because child support over here just means the government takes money out of one parents paycheck and hands it to the other.

15. beanieman

beanieman Banned

correct you got it !
    But that al ended like 2 or 3 years ago.
    And because of that citizen test you already give the people an clue of what is going on and how the country works.
    Save's a lot of drama an tencious between people ;)
    Now i am al froward for moving and living any where you want, but do not bother those who already live there with your drama.
    And do your best to be a part of that country and hold on to your believe's and habbits in your own family and surroundings.

16. WWII

WWII Banned

I think it's insensitive and don't agree with it, but there are these things called rights. Whatever happens, happens. As long as they aren't doing anything to infringe on my rights or anything unconstitutional, what can we really do?

I hope you feel the same way about solicitors including Boy Scouts selling popcorn and Girl Scouts selling cookies. It's the same thing. Only, Christians aren't wanting your money.

And I think most door to door Christians are either Mormons or JWs. Based on their doctrines, I wouldn't say they are Christians anyway. God living on a planet called Kolob and the horrible story of Joseph Smith buying some papyrus from a traveling mummy exhibit and claiming it was the Book of Abraham which was later translated and it contained nothing in which he said it did. And JWs deny that Jesus is God which is a basic doctrine in Christianity. Charles Russel translated (worked over) the Bible in one night in a hotel room with "scholars". But, it's easy to catch them with certain passages from their own book that contradicts their own doctrine. Just sayin'....

17. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Agreed here