1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so....who on here actually wants it built?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Aug 13, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

in all honesty.....other than obama.....could you think of anyother president in the past allowing it to be built?....i sure as fuck cant.and it wasnt long ago a couple of fuckwits tried to blow up a car-bomb in new york!

2. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

There are extremists in Christianity as well lets try to remember that people and specific individuals do not represent the whole. Regardless if I agree with Islam or not how are you going to say your country is land of the free and deny people of building a mosque:confused:.

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

show me an extreme christian who has blew up a plane/bus/train or beheaded someone in the name of jesus in the past 1000years??

4. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

But it's not the building of a Mosque per se, its the location...... why does it need to be so close to the site of the deaths of thousands.
    I think this will cause more problems and heighten tensions more so than anything else as families have already stated it feels like a "stab in the heart".

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

also.....with it being a mosque....im anticipating a furore when them yodlers who call the muslims to prayer decide to try it at said mosque so close to ground zero. i cant even fathom the amount of hurt the families of the victims will feel when they come every year give thier respects to the murdered and have to bob and weave through the throngs of muslims on thier way to prayer.and no doubt in amongst the congregation there will be extremists gloating at its position.it should be political suicide for obama to allow such a thing.but,as we know through dubya bush,things aint right politically in america.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
  6. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

I just ment in random cults, KKK type things that base their stuff off the bible in some cases, or the priest raping children that happens ever so often I just feel hypocritical judging all unless all that follow are guilty. I agree insensitive but I don't think it should be disallowed.
    It's almost like BSL just because their are tones of shitty owners and shit dogs that attack people don't make me or you one, even if they are the majority. Kid got killed by a bull bred in my area...is it insensitive for me to get a APBT and live across the street..Yes..would the family be traumatized? Yes
    But I still do it.

I do think the mosque should be regulated more so than others because of the relation of religion but I'm not sure I can agree with outright disallowance.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
  7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you cant compare things like that theIII.the dogs aint on a global terrorist outlook yet.lol.....nor are thier owners.ive yet to see a pitbull fanatic blowing up the aspca headquarters in the name of pitbulls.lol.

8. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

LOL I get you but on the whole insensitive thing...seems the same to me. Ill send you a PM though we are working on ASPCA thing :p jk.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

viva la revolution:D:D

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

every form of fanatic religion is just crazy imo.
    I'm a jew but not raised under a religion and somehow along the way i'was even baptized ?????
    Don't know what was wrong with mum, but think it was a shame over the family.
    My grandfather has seen his own children beeing shot dead by some fanatic german SOB.
    Offcourse you have the right to practise your religion.
    If your the kind of person who needs to believe in something because you can not make it on your own menatilty and desperatly needs an explanation for things.
    Modern christianity is a made up religion with it's source found in many other old pagan religions.
    In the past it started as a jewish religion that opend up it's doors for non jews.
    It's crazy to see people hold on to an old religion with it's main source story's who have been twisted over the years when it was past on by mouth.
    And it comes out of a time were people were ignorant and had a wild fantasy.
    Come on in those days they even believed the earth was flat and you could felt of a ridge.
    And about the muslims believe.... wel i am not getting started about that :D
    To much funny shit for me but hell i am a pagan LMAO

Even if they want a mosque, they should be honoust enough to say that this is not the place for it.
    Come on many people died there because of some fanatic bastards you can not build a mosque there.
    Gues Obama wil not get his second running :D

11. homer39

homer39 Banned

p p you said show you an extreme christian, try n ireland, pull your head out of your hole

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

No one said anything anywhere about Christians. The source of the irritation is the DISRESPECT of the AMERICAN DEAD. As we all know, animals mark their territory & the muslims are just lifting their legs & pissing in our faces. They could have built that mosque anywhere in the city of NY. But they chose Ground Zero. That is nothing but a blatant flat out slap in the face with a middle finger f-you to boot.

And I certainly don't think the President should support this. What happened to separation of church & state?? That used to be zealously over the top enforced. But where is it now? Or is that only to be enforced against Christians, but it's A-OK to look the other way for muslims?? Yeah, he's not a muslim alright. Lying sack of dung.

BTW, I have spent time in the middle east. I was even stationed at a middle east air base. Where I was at we interacted with middle easterners on a daily basis at work & we were allowed to go downtown so we interacted with them there as well. So it's not like I am some type of muslim hater who wouldn't know a muslim from my cat's butt (even though while we were down town our commander DID tell us to tell everyone we were Canadian & not American. Wonder why. Could it be b/c fanatical muslims want to KILL US simply b/c we're American?? But anyway ...)

I do have personal experience with these people. I know most of them are harmless & just want to live their lives. Others are worthless POS. Christians molesting children? OK how this:

- Marrying off your daughter at 13 or 14 to a much older man she does not want to marry & then letting him he rape her? Oh wait, it's not child molestation or rape - they're married! :rolleyes:

- How about killing members of your own family (honor killings) b/c they do something you don't like?

- How about treating women as property?

- How about not letting EMTs treat your kids who were in a car crash for 15 mins & letting them die on the street b/c it was "Allah's will?"

- How about muslims going over to Bahrain to drink & sleep with whores b/c they think Allah cannot see over the mountains (yes, they actually believe that!)?

And those are just a handful of evil things they do. Don't try to portray muslums as all sunshine & rainbows to me. I know better. Even knowing this, I do not care if they build 1000 mosques. I just don't think one should be built there or anywhere around Ground Zero. As I mentioned previously, they're just doing that to piss in our faces.

JMHO.

Blessings ... :(

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i think you will find thats about nationality.......one wants to stay british....the other doesnt....the religious differences are just a targeting tool.......pull your head out of your fudge tunnel...:p

14. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I want it built. Why the hell not? I was in NY when it happened. Friends lost loved ones in the attack. Even a former work colleague who I hadn't spoken with in years perished. I about lost my livelihood in NYC. However, to not let that mosque be built because of bigotry and religous power-play disguised as "concern" and "sensitivity" would be really giving in to terrorism. By discriminating against real and moderate muslims we empower the jihadist nutbags. There is a difference. And if we don't recognize and support the difference, the nutbags of all doctrines and denominations win.

15. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

sorry ABK but seeing as though you have been in the force you are kind of looking at thing through army style glasses, plus i think its not thats strange those ppl hate americans for bombing the shit out of theyre country because theyre looking for stuff that aint even there. and your talking about letting kids die in the streets, bet you never heard of jehovas witnesses who also never take medical treatment because of it being gods will.
    dont speak on religion when you havent looked into more then 1 or 2 of em.

and as i read that article its not even directly near ground zero its a few blocks away but hey bomb rush the media and get your ppl separated so its easier to cull the ones that arent in your favor, now who is ignorant?

in the words of public enemy: dont believe the hype.

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Are you serious? You didn't know that real, moderate American muslims died? Frankly, it is christians, like you, that make me cringe.

17. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Mrs. Oldtymer brought it to my attention when it was on the news. We both think it is a disgrace,insult and humiliation to all those that lost their lives going about their daily business and their loved ones who had to pick up the pieces..:mad::mad:

18. garth

garth Big Dog

From the 1200's the west has been trying to rule an inpart their way of life on the middle east,when will you stop.Look Islam did not muder 3000 ppl on 9/11 a hole lot of ASS HOLES did.I do'nt know if any of you lost a famliy member,I lost my brother his is Boyd Gatton,an if the Muslims of NEW YORK wish to rebuild their Mosque close to Ground Zero go right ahead.They should also build one in the center of the Black House grounds and Hollywood as a reminder to you all and the Jews to let Islam be fore you are the real PROBLEM in this WORLD.You all's problem is GREED you do'nt care who you stand on to get what you want even if it is your own famliy.JMO. And do'nt be MAD at me for MO have a GREAT week end.PEACE TO THE WORLD.

19. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Why wont they release where the funding is coming from?? Out of all the places to build something like that why do they want it there so bad?? Sounds like to me its a celebration of what they did, it wouldnt suprise me if Al Qaeda(sp?) wasnt funding this. Its in bad taste, no one is saying they shouldnt build a mosque but why not move it a mile down the street and not in the shadows of a massacre site that THEIR people executed?

20. homer39

homer39 Banned

p p your right about nationality but do not think for one minute that religion has nothing to do with n ireland