1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

So what kinda car you drive..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuntry, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Husky 450:cool:
    Got a car or two also but they need some love before I can hit the road with them,so for now I'm on the back wheel

2. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

My daily driver:

1998 Trans Am, 1 of 84 purple ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My eternal project:

1987 Buick T-type, Project TNX

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Padlock

Padlock Banned

oh,...now thats wutsup... I'm a huge Buick 3.8 turbo fan. I've had 3 g-body
    cars. two 87 gn's and one 79 that i built with a Chevy 355 and 200 shot fogger system. that's the car I'm going to buid again when my son get in his early teens.
    it will be his gift for when he gets his license. he's only 18mo now. lol

4. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i drive a dodge ram. 5.7 gasser... 0-60 in 6-flat. 12.5mpg average. get some. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

6. Padlock

Padlock Banned

i was hoping there was something to that name...
    that's what I'm talking about...my gut got light on
    a few of those dips. looks like alot of fun...i've never done
    it but respect the guys/girls who do. all i would be thinking about
    is the deer.

7. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

They're few cars out there as fun to drive as a built GN. :D This one should have ~475hp while looking mostly stock, thanks to the stretched stock location intercooler and hidden alcohol injection kit. :cool:

I need to get my ass off the net and into the garage though.

8. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

9. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

10. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

My husband and I have 2 Eagle SX4 4X4's 2 Eagle wagons 4X4's and 2 91 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4X4's and I have a 87 F-250 XLT 4X4 ..... DOG ROOM??? I think we are good in that department!LOL!!! along with my daily driver my 2000 Peterbilt LOL!!!:D

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axhCkjX3PWs[/ame] heres how the real bad boys do it....:D:D:D.......

12. cameron

cameron Big Dog

'96 caddy deville with a golden trunk with 2500 watts of pure old school thumping :D

13. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Is this the car we take to Poland. I:)
    I hope the smell is out of the car already after Spike thinks it was his private toilet:D:D:cool:

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i had a 98' that was clean as fuck. Next i had a chrylser 300 but i sold that shit and got a 96 Chevy SS
    Love it

15. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

haha,

well since noa is traveling also whit us, i think its a better idee to take this ride. than whe got the fun in poland and not in the car. :D

[​IMG]

and dont worry the crysler smells all clean up.
    maybe little fearsmell left of his last adventure :D:D:D:D:D:):);):D

16. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Oke that all right. I thougt maybey we take this one with us but then we have to start traveling now allready:D
    [​IMG]

17. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

i drive 2004 ford f250 Diesel, 1985 325is bwm, 2004 vw gti 1.8t, 1990 vw gti, and 2008 yamaha r1. And hey RALLYRACER do u hang out with usrt because i think ive meet u before or r u on vwvortex.

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

hahaha shel whe ever arive?? :D

19. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

With your legs we allways will:D

20. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

1970 Chevy step side few mods, 2000 GMC ext cab step side bagged, shaved etc. ( neverending project) and 2007 GMC crew cab bagged on 24's. All mods done by myself.

Attached Files: