1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

So what do you think about this Ped

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by misterdogman, Aug 4, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2006
  2. The link isn't working for me!

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I just tried it in my post and it worked for me...I dont know why it dont work for you....

4. I don't know either, but it is working now for me.....sorry!
    Looks like a great breeding, nice and tight! Can't wait to see a pic?

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

That is what I have been looking for. That ped is outstanding IMO. The Woods dogs are top notch.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah I guess these people dont sell dogs....we are getting it farmed to us.

7. CB

CB CH Dog

Should work out pretty good Mister.

8. I will start off by stating that "bloodlines" is my weakest point. So, in a sense, I am posting my thoughts expecting to be corrected. Hey, I know what I know and nothing more.

Just looking at the pup's 4 generations pedigree (and not knowing the "temperature" of the 2nd generation (Tunja, Redy, Red <better of them>, and Fany), , I would think that this dog has questionable background with the Thor (Ciko), Yankee, and Shila influence. Granted, I do not know the details of their records nor their ability to produce better than themselves.

Just the same, I truly wish you the best with this dog unless we cross paths....hehehehe

Regards,

RH

9. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I'd be willing to bet that every dog in that ped was a hard tested game dog. Thats how they do it overseas.

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Rockys Human, those are some top-notch dogs from Croatia ;)

Looks good mister, but why are you so determined to get your dogs from overseas, especially now that you've been screwed by your former partner.

11. Thanks 14! It is too bad so much of the sport is so hush, hush. I look forward one day soon, to the reincarnation of the SDJ or the like. It is essential that honest records are kept safe. In addition, whoever creates a mag the likes of SDJ, must not own dogs. I believe this is how SDJ was eventually brought down. Let me wish upon a star.

That is exactly what I was thinking when he mentioned this to me. I would like to get into Mister's head to findout his thought process. I hope he doesn't get a poodle with game bred papers.

As always Mister, I hope you the best but always, always, stay true to yourself and others.

Respectfully,

RH

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Well I got screwed by not getting all I paid for and what I was promised for my time invested in his book.. and not really believeing the Peds I got after a while and from talking ot other friends who live in Croatia...but I looked at the dogs I have as adults....I looked at them real hard.... and am content with there abilities and their need to be bred... and I decided screw the dumb sh@t I am here to breed game dogs not match peds so I figured with what I saw overseas with my own eyes when they tested dogs that some really inbred individuals brought here will cross with what I have and my friends have so well that I had to take a chance.... I had to take a chance because the best scientists take chances and look what they bred before us.......so yeah I got screwed real well but I got some good dogs out of it and a good experiance overseas...so next time I will be a little more wise and ready in Croatia...anyway.. why dont you just come over and look around..your like 9 minutes away...lol...it would be easier to see with your own eyes...

P.S. and if I quit after being screwed once how game would that make me. My dogs would disown me...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2006
  13. CB

CB CH Dog

I Think its because over seas these dogs are tested alot harder then they are over here. And the Cull alot more and are stricter on there schooling process and dont let the weak pass.

14. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

MRDOGMAN!!! Please dont get kicked off here again. Let em' talk, thats all they are good for anyway. Not even very good at that. Since you got back on I have a renewed interest and respect for certain members of this board.

Act like a duck and let it roll off your back.

YIS

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

HAHAHA I havent got started yet...trust me everyone here knows I am not nearly being as bad as I have been ....and I have been real bad...I am sure you could look at some of my posts and see im actually being polite...I didnt say one cuss word anything...its a start...lmao...thanks for watching out for me

16. CB

CB CH Dog

Oh well just ignore it. LEt Rocky's human talk his polite bullshit. Just remember he is the dumbass that thought you could put muzzle's on dogs and let them "wrestle" to prove gameness. And watch out what you say about them croatians you know rocky human is good freinds with Mr. Z. And stuff LMAO.

17. Mister, you must have misinterpreted what I wrote. You told me that guy screwed you with the dogs you got from him. So, I told you I hope that other guy doesn't send you poodles....meaning screw you. I am not going to get mad at your defensiveness. I meant nothing bad by it.

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Cool, sounds like that is a real likely situation...thanks for your explanation or whatever it was...

19. I don't know the likeness of that (screwing you) is I just posted a sincere statement. I don't lie nor act two-faced, my post was meant as it was written. I hope you don't get screwed....nothing more, nothing less. If I would have meant something else, I would have been straight-forward about it. Very much like I was with CB.

Regards,

RH

20. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

LMAO!! Just thought I'd help you understand what CB meant on the comment you said he "lost" you with. ;)
    </better>