1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so this is how

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 26, 2010.

1. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

boy if i had a nickel evertime i hear a bully called 50 cent.dum ass's!

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

They name em that because thats all they are worth to true dogmen

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

ok the first video that jalisco dog well its his fault it passed away and they took a lil hike to the mountins with no water and dog ended up over heating and died his dog was not in shape i mean no bully breed is in shape for that and bull shit about his dogs being a certin way cause a friend of mine has a dog off of him direct son and the dog looks like an english bull dog lol really short and fat and if you were to get a bully dog here were im from they will DIE its to dame hot here lol jk

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Yea i thought so, man a dog to die in 89 degree weather is pretty bad that just goes to prove how much they arent like a bulldog i can work mine in that kinda weather for hours with no problems

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Im not even going to watch that video, coz i always get cranky :mad:

6. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

You know I have taken pictures of lot of dogs, here is a confirmed
    50% red nose APBT to a English Bull dog at 50% I find it hard to believe one can get this look in just 5 or ten years from what we know the APBT looks like.
    But bang 50%APBT to a English Bull dog at 50% then bingo you get a ruff idea of a Bully APBT in just one shot, I think the bully look nice but some how a little cheating is going on and it’s easy to cover up if you have a bunch of dogs.

Attached Files:

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah 89 degree weather is hot but to just walk in and die from that just goes to show you how pathetic they are bred to be. This year summer is a bummer where I live in we hardly pass the 60s these days we have had a couple of days where it peeked in the low 80's so the heat has not been a problem for us at all this year but even so I know my girl wouldn't die from just taking a hike in 89 degree weather, but then again most of these dogs would probably come close to heat stroke if they had to walk an hour straight.

I had a neighbor in my childhood neighborhood who had an english bulldog that died of heat stroke from him taking him on a single walk for about 45 minutes. He never really walked the dog until his new gf wanted to take the dogs for a walk he also had an apbt but the english bulldog ended up dying the next morning and he told me he saw it in his dog that he couldn't handle such a long walk I just thought wow.

8. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Let’s face it a well bred PB can deal with heat and lack of water as well
    I remember I saw on TV one of those dog patrol shows where a rescue happened for 2 dogs that had no food or water for a week or so one was a PB other was a GSD well the PB still was walking the GSD had to be carried the TV show commentator missed it I was not surprise to see a emaciated PB still walking .

9. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

It's sad to see what the English Bulldog has become and people think it's ok to breed dogs to look like that

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Yes it is sad to see what they are trying to do to convince others also that they have a true bulldog its been high 90's and into the hundreds and my dogs still get worked but they deffinately get water around those temps

11. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

first vid at least the guy realizes they ambullys not apbts

12. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

I watched the video's and the first guy is fooling himself (kennel blind). The second video moron makes a statement of liability with, "it doesn't bark it is not a pit" and "you can't walk up to pet it if you try to pet his dog it will let you what he is about". I can translate what he stated "I breed Unconfident Manbitters"!

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

to an extent but he tries to claim that his dogs were once bred with "the old family red noses" to say that they are then closer to the "original pit bull".

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

If you aint breeding man-biters, you aint breeding right!!

15. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

come now zoey dont you know better? telling someone your breeding "rednose anything" shoots your profit up by 50% :D

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah haha how dumb of me :o :p so while I was walking zoey a few days ago these older teenage boys were coming on their bikes about 7 of them and the boy in the front had a huge pit bull mix but it was red nosed and I hear one of them say "Nah that dog wouldn't do anything" (towards zoey) I thought "oh right it must be because she is not a huge red nose" :rolleyes:

17. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I only watched the first video (being that I'm @ work) and I do like the fact that he does make a distinction between "Original PB" and "AmBully's", although he's still lumping them together. But what he should talk about is what these dogs are mixed with. Some will swear up and down that they're not mixed at all.
    These are more than anything house dogs. they're not bred to work in any way, shape or form.
    We know the difference between the two breeds, but the people looking on the outside in see them all as the same thing. So what they (Bully breeder) do have a huge affect on us and vis versa. Look @ Daddy (Milan's dog), we all know that he was an AmBully and not an ApBT, but he spoke for the breed over all (regardless of how some of us may feel).

18. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

well i dont blame them, the rednose is the top of the line. The rest frail in comparison, unless its a blue pit theyre way rare and dangerous:( but on a real note, it gets annoying walking my "brindle rednose" and people commenting on his damn nose color as if it changes anything lol. But as seeing your dog has a black nose and mine has a red, i have a far superior dog zoey:o

19. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I walk my black nose but people just think he's a lab:rolleyes: Chumps dont know how dangerous them black noses are, they carry the illustrious blue nose gene

20. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

The black nose is a cur, 100% oif the time. I know i know, sorry mate. Get your hands on a blue dog and your set.