1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

So Is there a big difference in how are dogs are kept

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Buck E. Owens, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

location is a big part in the housing of your dogs,

some use small shipping crates an rotate,

but you have to walk and exercise each animals too as much i think as a dog that has a 10-15' chain, that is more active, and they must get cramped,

but people will do what they believe to be right for there situation, regardless if some else would do the same, i think that a chain spot that is clean and tidy eliminates the possibility of them eating something they shouldn't and you actually see what they can reach and get into, easier, if your paying attention to the housing of the animal. some dogs are less active cause they don't want to step in feces, and other could care less, but it more sanitary to pick up two times a day, morning and night, and they get more interaction this way too, one on one.and you see what there feeling like if you go out and check a couple times a day, as to there reactions to you being there, do they get up all happy or sit an lye there not caring, cause of helth issues, worms, injuries , and just not feeling good body posture, you can see how an animal feels by it appearance and how it moves, these things are easier to point out when they move and have room to properly observe them in motion....

cow gets sick, say ear infestion, there ears will hang lower, dog has stomach issues it will tuck ther guts up , all most hunch back, and others body postures, slight limp, feet or shoulder muscle problems maybe,

or appetite, not active enough, or over fed,

things that I'm trying to learn to watch for, and really know your animal! threw and threw,
    just takes giving a damn about your yard and personal health and well being of your animals i figure!