1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in New Orleans, not since 1989

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kimbel2392, Dec 25, 2004.

1. kimbel2392

kimbel2392 Big Dog

Normally this wouldn't be news but it snowed in New Orleans. Last time was 1989, WOW!!!

2. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I think its goin to be a really cold winter all over north america this year.up here in canada we have had -30ÂșC weather for almost a month aready. getting alittle sick of this weather lately.But a least we are used to it(they must have shut down your whole city after getting snow...........lol)

3. AC

AC Big Dog

It snowed here by the border of mexico! Deep south texas. How many times has it ever snowed here? NEVER! It was just crazy.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

tell me about it. I live about 1 hr west of N.O. & it snowed at our house. you should've seen our dogs. they didn't have a clue about what to do with this cold white stuff! i got some good pics, but on my regular camera (not digital) so as soon as I use the roll, I will post them. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

5. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Heh, it snowed over here in Houston. I actually made a SNOW ball! Hopefully there's more where this lil bit came from.

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

i'm not so sure. i'm having a hard time rotating my 10 dogs (8 apbts!) around. normally i have some outside, some loose inside, & some in kennels (in my spare bedrooms); however, the ones outisde do NOT want to be out that "horrid cold stuff". don't get me wrong, i love this weather (my best friend lives in Anchorage & I could easily move there), but my dogs are having none of it.

7. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I let my dogs out today just to go to the washroom(maybe 5-10min) and they were limping aroung because their feet were so cold.I think I am going to have to try some little booties or somthing.If any of you southerners ever make it up this way give me a hollar and we can eat back bacon, do some snowmobiling,ice fishin,and some beer drinkin.......just make sure you bring a toque

8. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

I live about a hour out side of new orleans ...morgan city area...its snowed its a$$ off here.. My dog seemed almost as happy as I was. he Had no prob with it. But once he was done playin in it and running around he went straight to his heater! ITS COLD! PS/ MIAKODA where are you from?