1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Smiling dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catchdog, Apr 11, 2010.

1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

anyone have dogs that smile, how are they bred?:)

2. phill

phill Top Dog

theirs a other thread i think its called can your dog do this i'll try and find it

3. phill

phill Top Dog

use search its called " can your dog smile like this " and he was heavy boyles or look at gallery 80's to present photo is titled they call me jackula

4. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

i got a little bitch th smiles when she's nervous, people think she's snarling lol

5. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

have one that smiles, she's bred heavy on the jeep/redboy/rascal line.

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

whats does smiling have to do with the bloodline?

7. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

I guess it has to do with which blood it comes off, Ive had multiple jeep dogs and they smile, Ive heard it called the eli smile, really just wonderin how many other jeep dogs thet carry this similar trait, Ive only seen jeep dogs smile, kinda looks like they are snarlin,

8. I've got one that grins. Not really a smile, just curls up her lips so her front teeth show. If you grin at her, she'll grin back. Weird but cool.

She's a mutt rescue with some pit in her.

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

My boy smiles at people who make a big fuss over him. He's Hollingsworth/Redboy.

10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I agree with BX< what does this have to do with bloodlines... but heres my smilin pic
    jeep/rbj/rascal btw

Attached Files:

11. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

again some dogs smile, not like the one in the pic, its more of a snarl, and im just curious which blood may consistantly does, my smiley dogs are mine and wouldnt trade em.. so I think its a good trait, mine smile in the front teeth not the back corner of the mouth

12. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

I think this bloodline throws it consistently :lol:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50TiSOoIu0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50TiSOoIu0[/ame]
    Honestly, I don't know if there is a smiling only bloodline of APBT's

13. kira

kira Pup

isnt that just what they look like with their mouths open?

14. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

thats a good lookin rednose in ur vid addict, you must be very proud:D,

15. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Yes, I have a couple of grinning girls. They lift thier lips up on the side when I talk to them. They are Carver dogs, but one does have some Sorrells as well.

16. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Maluka (spike/chinaman) smiles too hehe.

17. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I agree kira... I doubt these muscle movments can be categorized into a cetain line..

18. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

I owned quite a few that did and my old female does now. Clemmons and crosses off it.

19. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

All dogs smile, you just notice it more when it's your dog.

20. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Colby dogs.... almost every colby dog I own smile...I also have a heavy Big John female that smiles so big it looks like she is snarling...lmao