1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Slantmill

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by c.knight, Jul 10, 2009.

1. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

I went on this site http://www.themillmaker.com/home.php but for my computer it looks messed up and i cant find a price. Do you all know of othere site or places to purchase a slantmill?

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

slatmill is what it is

3. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

what????????

4. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

He means statmill not slantmill.

5. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

thats what I said right?

6. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

I just want another site to look at for mills that has prices do you know any?

7. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

If money wasnt a factor I would say that the Gambler makes a great product.

8. G Force

G Force Pup

9. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

dang G, take another 10 off and I will buy one. those are great ones, but killers to my little wallet.

10. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

they do have nice treadmills anyone know of anything affordable

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Millmaker has passed on. I belive that site is just a memorial

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Slant I mean slat mills are expensive. Especialy well made ones that function well. A used mill is probobly what I'd be looking for if I were you.

13. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Yes Big game the mill maker has passed but if you call and ask for the mill you will get some info give them a call C.Knight they are nice people.:D

14. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

yeah they are nice people called them yesterday but they are not making mills for a while

15. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

Mrs Carolyn Still builds the best mill in the world
    Robert Trained her and she does a great job
    the mills are 1600.00 plus shipping

16. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I couldn't find a good mill so I just got a person treadmill. I like it because it goes 0-10MPH and 0-10 % Incline. My APBTs seem to love it. : D

17. BOXDOG

BOXDOG Pup

Any1 wants to sell a used 1 ?

18. I still think G-Force's mills are amongst the best out there. I purchased the smallest one he makes @ $1300 and he even knocked off $100 off the shipping. So for $1400 I had the mill at my door. Expect to pay $1900 with shipping for the mill mentioned above. I don't see ever needing a mill any bigger than this for an APBT. I have even ran my 65 lb male on it all summer...even though it's best suited for dogs under 55lbs and I must say it's one tough mill. G-Force told me to run the hell out of them, that the mill will handle it. His warranty says alot about his craftsmanship. ;)

19. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Do you have the 12" wide track or the wider one? Does the wider track give room for the dog to turn around?

YIS

20. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Slatmill is definitly where it is at! If you can't afford one, save up and look for a used one. That is what I did. I got a red river curly for $400 including delivery:):) That is a steal!