1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Skinners Sylus

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by matty, Apr 11, 2010.

1. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

2. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

That GRCH Nikki was a helluva bitch shame they never got pups out of her . In the pedigree posted it shows Danns Gar as a 1x loser ? I knew the dog well but cant remember him being matched , howevor i might be wrong , i know he was rolled dozens of times but cant remember the match perhaps someone else can throw some light on the match , ive spoken with Dann and he cant remember it either ?

3. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i am pretty sure it was a time limit match against the stafford charcoal, charcoal only had to scratch at 20 or maybe 30 minutes to win.

4. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

That may be true but i wouldnt call it a match thats a roll , a match is under Cajun rules scratch in turn until one dog is unable to scratch or is picked up by its handler and in my eyes the winner must scratch to win or at least attempt to scratch , perhaps Ricky might be able to tell us as i feel the Chacoal dog was from Ireland ?

5. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

It was a match...held under cajun rules, for a fair bet with a keep, timekeeper and referee...Pied piper was in Ireland and claimed his dog "Gar" would stop any SBT in 15 minutes..the challenge was took up and it was held in "Gar"s home town 8 weeks later...It was agreed to scratch the "Charcoal" dog at 15 minutes and 18 minutes to win the money...."Gar" was 38lbs..."Charcoal" was 32lbs.... this was the conditions of the match...if "Charcoal" had not scratched he would have lost the money...it was reported in the SDJ at the time

6. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Cheers Ricky typical Morris lol

7. some cracking dogs here, great read too. would love a dog from this strain can anyone point me in the right direction? any pups on the ground or matings?
    been after a stafford for a while, been doing a bit of research heard good things about this line
    regards
    ben

8. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog