1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Site with cases.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by purovargas, Feb 15, 2010.

1. http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/15191/NC/US/
    I found this site while looking for Tom Garner, it has some cases of dog fighting on the site. It shows about Tom,Wildside kennels and Pat Patrick. The quote I hate is from the Humane Society "Representatives of the Humane Society told the judge that the dogs should be destroyed, because they had been bred for generations to be aggressive."

2. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

These idiots think that killing dogs of people who have not been doing anything for 30+ years is ok. It is a sad day in America when we punish people for doing things so long ago and when it was legal.

3. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

i think the human society is the inhumane one in this equation and it should be put down and out of my misery lol :p