1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sire Duke x Ms Four!?..........

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by xx24x7xx, May 6, 2011.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Recently I've been lookin into a few different lines that I have worked in the past.... but from other sources as many kno when u 1st start with these animals an even all thru dealin with em....good 1's are where u find em!

I haven't had much success finding anyone thats running this line tight or up close an was wondering....

Is there anyone here familiar with the Sire Duke/Ms Four line?

I owned a bitch tprl bred off K's Coco...loved her,great animal.....I got her from a peddler tho as the Coco stuff was bein bred to WD blood for what... IDK!? Anyway Im wonderin what are u guys thoughts on this line wether u have or not...an by NOT I mean paper wise/the dogs behind these 2....I have another source Im gonna try an check out but for now I figured I'd sorta way tha pros n cons an hopefully get some good posts on this 1.

here is an example of the blood.....

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=245975

2. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Hahahahaha! Yeah...didnt get much love las time I posted it either lol!! O well!