1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shy Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dogman Tae, Dec 25, 2015.

1. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I have only had one what would call shy dogs! Gary H. called Bennie M. and told us to come over and pick out A couple pups. We took three altogether, mine seamed A little timid when I picked her at 6/7 weeks just thought maybe from not being around people! She got better with my daughter walking her a lot and she liked to play! Could never get her use to the sound of A car or a lot of people around! As far as I know no reason for her being like that!!! Left her in Shreveport I didn't feal right taking her with me the breeder I know wanted to have access! I have never heard of shy in that line...at least at that time. These dogs can at times just not throw what you'd expect! Three things I'll never breed to Shy, Unhealthy, or Quit on top!!! In my circle I cull the hardest!!! People make all kinds of excuses to breed paper work!

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

pandi was shy, gboyz mickey was shy, boze was shy, zorro was shy

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Come on man,,, I know you can name some...lol...

I was testing sayagians knowledge...

With that being said,,, none of those dogs were of ACE calibre...

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

You never saw pandi then. Plenty of respected men who looked across from her and on the sidelines will tell you otherwise.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Boze was before my time but he whipped everything bad. Never got to see Zorro personally but you didn't need 20/20 vision to see he was the truth.

Being shy is a hurdle you've gotta deal with when working a dog. But it has no bearing on that dog being a bulldog or not. Either they are or they aren't.

6. niko

niko CH Dog

I've never had a frisco dog so shy they would piss lol just a little shy with stranger's...just a little barking and would circle away...nothing extreme

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I am sure the different degrees of shyness equals to the differnt success,,, the more shy they are,,, the less chance they have to go far...

I know Pandi was a bad bitch but not sure of the ace once in a lifetime dogs,,, her daughter Pandora might have fit the bill...

The truth is killer combine thought vengance was an ace,,, I would say he was more a freak with all the ACE qualities but the ability...

So the truth is Zorro was a bad bulldog, but an not an ACE by my standards...

8. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

You say you like those Spike dogs EP, but Jeremiah had some funny rules when he was being shown, and Ive never heard anyone say a bad word about him.

I dunno if Simba was really shy, he did something.

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

If you know Biohazard, ask him if he thought that shy little bitch was a once in a lifetime bulldog.

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

What were Jeremiahs funny rules???

I dont know if simba was shy but do know he was also a cur just like his sire...

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Hmm I saw Jeremiah go was one ruff number, I do know from personal experience some of them had that bite your ass just like there sire. Was he shy I never approached him?

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

WTF????? LMAO...what does a ace or travelled a good distance and prevailed have to do with it? Unless you are saying there have never been some good shy dogs through out the history of our breed?

Testing my knowledge ppssssshhhhh LMAO...like I said before you are good with peds LMAO

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Its so funny how after you posted this he back peddles and says pandi was a bad bitch but not sure of ace quality once in a lifetime dog. LMAOROTF.

He must think all dogs labled as ACES are judged and based on his standards alone LMAO.

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I knew you couldnt name a single dog,,, its not in your nature to be right...

If you dont understand the makings of an ACE,,, such as traveling distances and going into the best,, I cant help you...

the once in a lifetime bulldog has to be more than in your head and should be stressed agianst the best and get the oppisitions vote...

Rapid Roy was an ace to me...

IBM an ACE...

Sayagian,,, name an ACE by your standards???

15. niko

niko CH Dog

Not taking sides but I heard Rapid Roy wasn't all that like the stories made him out to be...I believe it was an old timer on here that embellished on it

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Look at all your babbling that leads no where as usual with your blah blah blah makings of an ace or blah blah blah traveling long distances or blah blah blah once in a lifetime bulldog blah blah blah and get the oppositions vote blah blah blah LMAOROTF....Plus I am not interested in playing your childish "PEDIGREE", games fool, LMAO, nor am I here to prove anything to anyone.

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Please share,,, Rollbar also put wonita though the same tribulations of going from canada to almost mexico...

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Watch him come back with every excuse in the world LMAO

19. niko

niko CH Dog

I think it was your old friend Iron mike EP lol Its in one of the old threads

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

IM vs. EP will the Rapid Roy experts please STAND UP. LMAOROTF.